KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 784 interviews

Recruiter29%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was good and structured, eventhough the initial interview was done over a video call, but it went well like a face to face interview. The hiring process was taking quite a while, but understandable as the background check had to be done via 3rd party.

Interview Questions
  • If I am bossy
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in Jun 2017

Interview

The entire process took about a month. Took an online assessment, and then had about six online interviews before going into the office for a Microsoft Office skills assessment. After they got the results back on my test I finally had an in person interview. Once they offered me the position I had to submit for a background check and I was given the green light to start.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a stressful situation at a previous job and how did you handle it?
6 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments