Gallup Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

3.2

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in December 2016.

Interview

You have to first do an online personality test; then you go through an interview with a manager. There can be many interviews with the manager, or like me, you can go through one and be hired.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my major and if I liked computer science.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

First took a 30 minute online behavioral survey. Got a call a week later to schedule a video interview over Skype. The interview lasted around 45 minutes and was very casual and comfortable. The questions were intended to see if I was a good fit for the teams chemistry. I have been scheduled to take the technical interview in a week.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time that would benefit your work here?   1 Answer

Regional Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in October 2016.

Interview

About 110 questions in a 90 minute period, very intense and a mix of abstract questions like "Work, Family, Ethics - which one comes first?", along with personality questions "Do you feel you are resilient - why or why not?", and performance based questions like "Tell me the toughest situation you've encountered professionally?"

Regional Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup in September 2016.

Interview

Application submission via their website brings you directly to a 45 minute online assessment. Essentially it's a behavioral assessment that asks similar questions numerous ways to try to trip you up. If that looks good they will schedule you for a 45-60 minute "interview" with a recruitment analyst that asks you the same style of questions verbally and asks for specific examples. It was very frustrating to answer the same questions over and over again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were optimistic in the face of group pessismism?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in August 2016.

Interview

Much as stated from others on here. Long assessment online at time of application. Email id they wan to talk to you or tell your not a good fit. Set up time to take phone assessment. Take phone assessment which is rapid fire questions scheduled for 90 minutes yet I finished in 34. Every "yes" you need to have an example. Write down some times you were awesome, exceeded expectations, where told you were the best, won an award, helped others etc.

Interview Questions

• Have you changed someone's life in the last month?   1 Answer

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in August 2016.

Interview

Focus was on previous experiences in C# development and other programming language experience. Interested in knowing zealousness to achieve success at work. They asked alot of questions about how I worked with others, what work I had done previously and at what stage the job was at. They want to know if you would need alot of supervision so they would ask what is your working style. They asked how much you knew about the company.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in June 2016.

Interview

I am referred from my cousin. Firstly their will be a online test. We need to pass that test. It will last for 1 hour. Immediately after we are done with test in good marks then we will get skype interview. We need to perform well in that skype intervew. But I failed.

Interview Questions

• Difference between object and interface   1 Answer

Client Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

First you have to do an online assessment and then if you pass you get a phone interview. Be prepared to answer the phone interview questions briefly. If they want to know more they will ask.

Interview Questions

• They asked 75 questions in a span of 45 mins.   1 Answer

Learning & Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Same as stated before. Read about the products and have prepared an explanation of your favorite management style (think strengths based development). The questions are rapid fire, I would suggest not even preparing and wasting your time. Just let it flow and hope you fit the mold!

Interview Questions

• Salary range was one of the first questions, even though they allegedly have a merit based pay system   Answer Question

Learning and Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Online application and personality screening, two phone interviews. Wide variety of non-personal questions, nothing to do with background or job related skills. They wanted a quick pace decisions and would not clarify questions. Person interviewing was very professional. The process was slightly frustrating because I was not familiar with the format.

Interview Questions

• Have you help someone in the last 24 hours? If yes, describe.
      Have you made a significant change within an organization? If yes, explain
      Do like to be alone? When alone what do you think about?
      Are you competitive?
      Do you think people should be paid based upon seniority or productivity?
      Answer Question