Gallup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallup Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

3.1

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

First a phone screen, then an interview over the phone, 30 minutes of rapid questioning. I expected in depth information about the position, what I received instead was a behavioral interview with some odd questions. I learned nothing about the position. Rather disappointing but considering they are Gallup it makes sense.

Interview Questions

• Are you honest, do you steal?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in March 2017.

Interview

Previous reviews definitely outline the process very well. Online personality assessment, then two phone assessments. They are your standard structured interview, so nothing surprising there, and most likely have set questions depending on the position. It's good to go over all of the questions people have posted – it helps for the quick pace of the survey.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyze customer satisfaction (1-5 scale) based on wait time?
      How would you analyze gender differences in customer satisfaction?
      What knowledge would you expect an analyst to posses?
      What gifts have you given people recently?
      When you accomplish something, do you like to enjoy it or analyze how you could go back and do it better?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

1st part was an online questionnaire that consisted of personality and basic IQ questions. The second part was a phone interview, I think the best way to handle it is to treat it as a regular phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel first thing in the morning when you wake up?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Bellevue, NE) in March 2017.

Interview

strange! had a "group" interview where gallup did all the talking, asked no one in the group interview any questions. they seem to gravitate to high school, college age applicants

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

All give and no take. Took about a week to hear back after submitting application online. What I thought would be a human phone screen was just a 45 minute // 65 question survey read by someone. They should really tell you in advance about what to expect. Took a week for them to get back to me saying I wasn't selected. I'm not sure how they came to that decision. None of the questions I answered were related to my job. It seems they just get your data (your conversation is recorded) and use it for their own benefit. I've never had this type of screening process before...which says a lot. Seems antiquated. At least share the results, man. C'mon. Don't get me started on the long application process which included 30 mins of questions exactly like the phone screen. I want that time back.

Interview Questions

• Nonsensical questions about how people should be paid and managed. Nothing job related.   Answer Question

Engagement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Three phone interviews and one online assessment. Tons of questions! The questions were very repetitive and it was almost as if it was a trick. each phone call lasted an hour and a half.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It's an entirely fake process, don't fall for it! They basically have country bumpkins set up in remote call centers "interviewing" candidates after the initial phone screening - and by interviewing I mean reading questions verbatim from a sheet of paper like a total robot. No two conversation happening whatsoever. Oh and they record the session. Really no different than calling into Nielson TV ratings and offering to participate in survey exercise -- it's literally the same thing, they both just want your demo data.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I sent in my resume and had to take a questionnaire or something that took about 40 minutes, I got an email a few days later asking me to set up an interview. The phone interview was very unusual, the lady asked me a bunch of questions which I had to answer and we didn't build off of any of them.There was a lot of yes or no and opinion questions and a lot of jumping around to different topics, not much related to your past job experience or skills. It was recorded, so there was likely someone else who listened to it and made the decision, this person only asked the questions.

Interview Questions

• Should an employer spend more time with the high or low performing employees and why?   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in January 2017.

Interview

All questions are read off a sheet of paper over the phone - personality based questions. It was similar to the questions that are asked at the end of your job application.

Workplace Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallup (New York, NY).

Interview

Rapid fire phone screening, online assessments all to screen for your ability to consistently answer a certain set of questions. They are clearly looking for consistency in your answers. Make sure you remember how you answered previous questions because they will show up again in a different format.