Gallup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.1

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

In-depth and lengthy. They start the interview process with a personality quiz followed by two phone interviews. Once you pass those rounds they set you up with a phone or video conference with the hiring manager or HR rep. Then they bring you in for an in-person interview, and then wait to tell you didn't get the job for 30 days.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

The usual - applied on web site - Asked to fill in generic question on internet - then 45 minute on phone interview.
    Quite disappointed - of the interview and the process. Kind of question the validity of the whole process if it is really legit - person interviewing me had nothing to do with me or my work group. Looked more like if they are training an associate or gathering data for some survey. The interviewee wanted to move on with next question. If you ask a behavioural question then will take time 2 to 3 minutes to reply.
    By following this method either Gallup is getting Superman or all this is a Scam as no one else in industry to doing this.

Interview Questions

• General as other said - Infact too generic kind of wondered what are they asking theses for Project management interview. I applied as PM position the interviewee time to time referred if you are a "Consultant then".
      How competitive are you, on a scale of 1 to 5
      What Motivates you
      Are you over achiever
      Why are you over achiever
      etc
      1 Answer
    • It is not the question that Gallup asked - I am asking if Gallup is just gathering data by this process or training their employee by using us "rab rats"   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in February 2016.

Interview

The first phone interviewed is 50 questions long. I recommend asking at the beginning of the interview to clarify when they want a short answer or when they want you to expand and give an example. Certainly a weird interview format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself..
      Are you a competitive person?
      What form of compensation do you believe in?
      Should you be paid based on the quality of your output? Salary?
      1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in February 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview and they asked like more than 30 questions in 45 minutes. Search question database online and prepare it. A little bit difficult but quite worth experience. It took like one week time for them to process the interview!!!!!!!!! The INTERVIEWER does not answer only read question and record your answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a long and tiring application with numerous behavioral questions. Entire process took around 45 mins. In fact I met their representative at Campus career fair. She already gave an idea that the application will take 45-60 mins.

After that I received an email to schedule a Telephonic Interview. It was normal, all the questions were relative to resume and previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• About the academic projects in the resume   1 Answer

Survey Research Methodologists Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Then complete an online personality test. Got a phone interview one week later. Ask lots of questions for 45 minutes. Called by a lady from London office. The questions include both personality and behavioral questions. They are trying to find a specific type of person fits the company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Rockville, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone screen with a Gallup recruiter, then an online assessment and then a more in-dept phone screening with a Gallup interviewer. I did not make it past that interview, but I believe if I had, there would have been possibly another phone interview and then an in person interview on site.

Interview Questions

• To describe a time I faced a difficult work problem and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in January 2016.

Interview

The existing reviews do an excellent job of describing the early stages of the interview process with Gallup — apply online, invited to analytical interview over the phone within the next week, a second analytical interview if that goes well. I didn't find them to be particularly challenging or unpleasant, but your mileage may vary. However, these two hour-long analytical interviews are only the beginning of a very long interview process.

I was moved forward in the hiring process after the two analytical interviews. Over the course of the next two weeks, I had four more half-hour interviews, including two with an internal recruiter and two with hiring managers. These were all fairly standard behavioral interviews. I was given to understand that if I had moved forward, there would have been at least one last interview — a total of 7 interviews for a fairly junior role. This strikes me as excessive.

About two weeks passed after my 6th interview, and I reached out to follow-up because I had received another offer. I was told that they were not moving forward with my candidacy. I got the distinct sense that I would never have heard from anyone at Gallup again had I not contacted them, which is frustrating after such a protracted interview process.

Interview Questions

• Analytical questions identical to what's already been posted; standard behavioral questions   Answer Question

Learning and Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Online application and personality screening, two phone interviews. Wide variety of non-personal questions, nothing to do with background or job related skills. They wanted a quick pace decisions and would not clarify questions. Person interviewing was very professional. The process was slightly frustrating because I was not familiar with the format.

Interview Questions

• Have you help someone in the last 24 hours? If yes, describe.
      Have you made a significant change within an organization? If yes, explain
      Do like to be alone? When alone what do you think about?
      Are you competitive?
      Do you think people should be paid based upon seniority or productivity?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Very welcoming and inviting process warm and inviting culture as well. Seems like a great place to work Very welcoming and inviting process warm and inviting culture as well. Seems like a great place to work