KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Managing Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 785 interviews

Interviews at Gallup

Positive60%
Negative20%
Neutral20%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in Oct 2018

Interview

Phone Interview followed by in person interviews in DC and NYC meeting with multiple people. Very professional and organized. Format was a combination of getting to know their culture and BBI questions.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were not difficult, but they were geared to getting an understanding of your style and if it would fit into the organization.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (London, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

I submitted my CV and cover letter online and got invited to an online assessment test (about 40-45 minutes). This was mostly psychometric and personality questions. Post this, had a 45 minute telephonic interview where the recruiter read off a script made up of a sample of questions from the online test. I was told I was successful and another 60 minute interview followed in the same scripted format. After about a week, I received a generic rejection email. Called up to get specific feedback but was told nothing can be provided. Funnily enough, the recruiter suggested I should apply to other roles that I find suitable but with zero feedback on what didn't fit this time I am not sure how they expect anyone to know the magic answer to 'talent/personality fit' as they put it. I am sure there is some method to the madness but absolute lack of feedback after taking up a lot of time over nearly 3-4 weeks is just not fair and recruitment has to account for both parties involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments