Gallup Interview Questions in Nebraska | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.9

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in May 2017.

Interview

Large group interview of 30 potential workers and 2 recruiting people. It was extremely relaxed and casual! You were told you could even wear jeans. Everyone talked about themselves and goals and then we all went through a trial of what a call would be like. It took about an hour.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Bellevue, NE) in March 2017.

Interview

strange! had a "group" interview where gallup did all the talking, asked no one in the group interview any questions. they seem to gravitate to high school, college age applicants

Systems Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in December 2016.

Interview

You have to first do an online personality test; then you go through an interview with a manager. There can be many interviews with the manager, or like me, you can go through one and be hired.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my major and if I liked computer science.   1 Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in October 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview regarding different situations and opinions on how a company should reward employees, deal with struggling employees, and compensate successful employees. Much info can be found online. Answer honestly because they "circle" questions to check if your answers are consistent, and not just what they want to hear.

Interview Questions

• Should a manager spend more time with the lowest or highest performing employees?   Answer Question

Regional Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in October 2016.

Interview

About 110 questions in a 90 minute period, very intense and a mix of abstract questions like "Work, Family, Ethics - which one comes first?", along with personality questions "Do you feel you are resilient - why or why not?", and performance based questions like "Tell me the toughest situation you've encountered professionally?"

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in August 2016.

Interview

Focus was on previous experiences in C# development and other programming language experience. Interested in knowing zealousness to achieve success at work. They asked alot of questions about how I worked with others, what work I had done previously and at what stage the job was at. They want to know if you would need alot of supervision so they would ask what is your working style. They asked how much you knew about the company.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in June 2016.

Interview

A group interview; details what the job entails, pay attention and read decently and loudly and you'll get it. Make sure you aren't on your phone and you exude cheerfulness, they watch and hope for that. Another note is that you have to read in front of others and there may be words that people can't pronounce, don't laugh at others who struggle.

Interview Questions

• Please read this paragraph.   1 Answer

Strategic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup (Lincoln, NE) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager telephoned right on time and advised that the interview is being recorded for assessment afterwards. She asked me to say my name, spell it, confirm what position i was applying for and lastly my current position. If at any time any question was not clear she would be happy to repeat and i should answer all questions spontaneously.

Telephone interview lasted and hour and had about 40+ questions

Interview Questions

• is it ok to tell a customer NO?   1 Answer
    • How do you keep up to date on current events?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in June 2016.

Interview

I am referred from my cousin. Firstly their will be a online test. We need to pass that test. It will last for 1 hour. Immediately after we are done with test in good marks then we will get skype interview. We need to perform well in that skype intervew. But I failed.

Interview Questions

• Difference between object and interface   1 Answer

Manager/Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Lincoln, NE) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had to do a behavioral questionaire. I received a confirmation emailed that my application was being reviewed. The next day, I received another email asking to call to setup a phone interview. The interview was 75 questions that was mostly about managerial behavior. The interview lasted 45 minutes.