Gallup Interview Questions in Nebraska | Glassdoor

Gallup Interview Questions in Nebraska

Updated May 25, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Lincoln, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

You apply online, if your interview passed their review, you'll get a call to do a quick phone interview. Then you'll likely get scheduled for a interview day in person. It is a group interview so it is super laid back, and they make you feel welcomed. After the group interview, you'll likely go to the training which takes about three days, which is once again done in groups and is super easy.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your "hot buttons"?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It is a very super easy interview, just don't over think it. Everyone is laid back, nice and helpful. You should have no problem at all!

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

There was an online assessment when I applied. After that I had 2 phone interviews, 1 in person interview. The phone interviews were very regimented and quick fire questions. You could not ask them to elaborate on the question, all you could do is ask them to repeat the question

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer salary or performance based pay?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Lincoln, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

This was an extremely easy hiring process. I got a call about three days after I applied and I was invited to a group interview the following week and started the week after that. There is a short phone interview where they ask basic questions, that require almost no thinking.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work 20 hours per week?
      Why did you choose to apply at Gallup?
      What can you bring to the company?
      Answer Question

Client Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I had scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer was very to the point and did not supply any feedback. The interview was 50 questions and it was encouraged that I give my immediate answer. It took about an hour. I was given a decision within a week. unfortunately, I was not offered the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you persuasive?
      Talk about when you changed the culture of an organization.
      Do you keep your promises?
      How would you consult and client?
      Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in December 2014.

Interview

I have applied through their careers website and I was given a bunch of questions while applying, after that i was scheduled a phone call for a behavioral question similar question which i have answered before, after that I was scheduled to have an interview with manager where he went through my resume, after that i was scheduled for a technical interview on the technologies specified in the resume.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The phone interview and online assessment were all behavioral questions. pretty simple. They should be taken seriously though, this is a large part of your interview process for gallup video interview in 20 minutes!! They will ask you a lot of questions that seem the same. Keep stories prepared like for any interview. Examples of difficult situations you've overcome, working with a team etc. will be helpful!

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions that were redundant. How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Associate Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Bellevue, NE) in September 2014.

Interview

Application process begins with general employment questions and then the Gallup Talent Assessment. The assessment measures your talent and skills. Gallup takes this assessment VERY seriously. If you are not invited to the final interview, chances are your talent assessment results did not match Gallup's expectations.

If you are invited to the final interview, you have the job (assuming you pass a background check). The final interview is not really an interview, it was more of a sales pitch about the company. They review expectations, compensation, etc.

In conclusion, if you want to work at Gallup - take the Talent Assessment seriously. Once you receive a call from Gallup inviting you to a "final/group interview," you are pretty much hired. The next step is to complete a background check and training classes are scheduled.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation whatsoever. Compensation is standardized and will be explained in detail at your final interview and training classes.

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup (Lincoln, NE) in April 2014.

Interview

After the online questionnaire, which was 40 minutes long, the initial interview was by phone, where they called me and asked a series of questions, which were hurried and not full. The next step was a group interview, where they hardly got to know us; instead it was a bunch of questions about, "this is Gallup and this is what you're getting yourself into, do you still want to do this?"

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to Gallup besides your abilities on the phones?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations - it was take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Bellevue, NE) in March 2014.

Interview

I put in an application online, and I received a call within a week. The call was made to invite me to a group interview where it was mentioned that they hire in groups of about ten people. The interviewer seemed to be trying to sell the company to us instead of the usual question/answer type of interview. We were asked to tell the group our name/hobbies/five year plan. I felt that as soon as we received the call for the interview, we had already been accepted into the company. The interviewer mentioned that they take the online personality test very seriously, and that once you pass that you're basically in. After the group interview, we each got to speak with the interview consultant separately wherein he asked if I had any questions. After answering them, he told me I'd be hired if I passed my background check. They called in less than 5 days and told me I had the job.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer will ask you to read a short sample script in front of the other interviewees.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. The pay is $7.50/hour if you don't meet your quotas,$ 9.75 if you do meet your quotas, and higher if you go over the quota. Most employees make $11/hour according to the interviewer.

Outbound Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Bellevue, NE) in March 2014.

Interview

They called and asked if I could go to a Group interview. I sat at a long table. They asked a few simple questions, and had all of us read a little. Every one got hired. Nothing to it.

Negotiation

Start training