Gallup Interview Questions in Omaha, NE | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gallup

3.1

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was great. The managers asked great questions and made me feel at home. I was able to shadow a Specialist and ask what her daily routine was and talk about her duties.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I choose Gallup   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a 3 step process for my position: 1) Initial phone interview, 2)secondary phone interview/prep, and 3)face to face interview. There were a series of questions preceding the interview. Overall, it was a well crafted process that was as much about me deciding if the job was a good fit as it was for Gallup deciding about me.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in October 2019.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one in person interview with three different people. The first phone screen was with someone from Human Resources, the second was with my now boss. The in person interview was three 30 minute interviews with directors and my boss in my group.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in July 2019.

Interview

The hiring and interview processes were EXTENSIVE, but that’s for a reason. Gallup prides itself on not just finding the perfect person for the position, but the perfect person for the company as a whole.

I applied online and received an invitation to take an online assessment. I completed this and then a few days later, I was invited to take another online assessment. Each of these assessments took between 30 minutes to an hour to complete. Then, I waited about a week until I was invited to take a third online assessment.

After I completed this, I didn’t hear anything back for 2 weeks or so, so I assumed I was knocked out of the running. To my surprise, I received an email from the recruiter asking to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was extremely informal and was just kind of like a get-to-know-you session and to learn about your qualifications and if these match the job. The recruiter was fantastic and super personable. I waited about 24 hours and was contacted to set up an in-person interview.

My in-person interview was with the CIO (which seemed very daunting, since I had never interviewed with an executive before) and one of the directors of the department. The interview process was very informal because they had already gotten all the information they needed regarding your work style and personality from your online assessments. They created an environment of openness and let the conversation flow organically. They both asked questions just to learn more about my background, both career and educational, and then also things about my personal and career goals. They also opened the floor for me to ask questions about Gallup and about the role, along with the culture of Gallup.

I have told many people this, but my interview with Gallup was probably the best interview I have done throughout my career. Most interviewers have a structured set of questions and it feels very rigid and doesn’t create a collaborative environment, but my Gallup interview was fantastic.

Word of advice - bring supporting documentation with you: resume, any project documents you’ve done in the past, training documentation, any communications; basically anything that showcases your abilities for the role outside of your resume and can show your interviewers what you bring to the table.

Apply here! You won’t regret it!

Interview Questions

• What are your measurements of success in this role?   1 Answer

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in July 2019.

Interview

Took one personality assessment as a part of the initial application, and another assessment after the first phone interview with an HR recruiter. Took a timed technical assessment (open-book) onsite before my technical interview with a team lead and team manager. I don't think they had read my resume or my application since they were looking for a "full stack react and c# developer" which wasn't the job I had applied for. Also they asked a lot of theory questions that a computer science grad might know but I'm self-taught. No questions were asked involving problem solving, it was straight definitions and familiarity with cs concepts. Only a single question was asked about my prior project work.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in July 2019.

Interview

Initially there is an online assessment and then only you did well with assessment their HR will set up a 30 mins phone interview and then they will call you for an onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Java Technical questions and one of the questions was about how garbage collection works in Java   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

My Interview process started with a Talent assessment test and a brief initial phone screening and then a Face to Face Technical round. The whole hiring process is very quick and I have an offer within 2 weeks. HR followed up with me throughout the process answering any of my questions and overall I had a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Good number of questions on my previous job experience and some questions like how I was handling critical situations, complex problems and what I will be bringing to the table etc.   Answer Question

E-commerce Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in July 2019.

Interview

A couple of questionnaires followed by a couple of video interviews, then an in person interviews with several key role members. Over-all, the process was straight forward and exactly as the recruiter described. The questionnaires are timed and take around 45 minutes to take, so there is some time commitment. The interviews were friendly, effective and efficient.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I applied online, which then got me to the online talent assessment portion. The next round was a video interview, followed by an in person interview. The entire process was very thorough and professional. The interview questions weren't particularly hard, but they required a good amount of thought. Overall, this was the most exciting interview process I have been a part of.

Member Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in April 2019.

Interview

The process was very professional and quick. The interview was scheduled for an hour and the time flew by. It was more of a conversation than a question and answer session.