Find jobs for Project Manager

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 784 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

First is online tests, then they will inform you whether you've passed the test or not, if yes you will have interview with HR, then hiring manager, followed by panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • In what kind of company culture do you work best?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in Sep 2019

Interview

I first was contacted online to do an assessment, and a week later I received an invitation for a video interview. In the video interview, I was asked about my previous experiences and given some behavioural questions. The next week, I received a call from Gallup that I had received an offer for the position of QA intern rather than PM, which is what I had interviewed for throughout the process. Despite the phone call, though, I did not get my offer email until nearly two weeks later.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments