Gallup Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallup Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very structured, to the extent of feeling robotic. Interviewer told me that it was being recorded and then fired questions one of the other. It was clear that she was reading off of a list. Did not feel like a discussion.

Interview Questions

• How competitive would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-5   1 Answer
  • Would you rather have a job that ended when you left the office or was more involved than that?   Answer Question
  • What are qualities that you look for in your friends?   Answer Question
  • How would you describe your leadership style?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with Executive Director. Kept complementing my "experience". Telephoned to reject me as a candidate, complementing my "experience" again. Subsequently applied for 2 other positions. Screener let it slip that I was coded as "unqualified". Quickly backtracked when I stated I was going to call original interviewer to straighten this out. 3rd party sought feedback and response was "not enough experience".

Interview Questions

• Standard, scripted, STAR questions.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallup in July 2016.

Interview

They do couple phone interviews and it's questionnaire kind of questions 1st one is the same questions of the application and the answer must be strongly agree or disagree. The 2nd interview was long comparing to the first one, more challenging questions and some of them are tricky.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

I had 2 telephone interviews, the first one was around 45 minutes they ask questions that you have to answear according to what comes to your mind first, the second interview took 60 minutes and they ask you for examples. They want positive people, with empathy, that is active. My recommendation is be honest because they ask the same thing in different ways to try to see if you are consistent.

Interview Questions

• What do you take pride in?
      How much do you want the persons you work for to like you?
      What is your greatest satisfaction?
      How important is seniority on deciding who will be promoted?
      Which is more important to you, to have a good salary or have a good boss?
      What World You say have ben your highlights in the Past 3 years?
      Ha e You done something to help someone in the past 2 weeks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews with an agent from Nebraska. They asked lots of questions and wanted a quick response. Several questions involved ranking myself from 1-5 on areas like math ability, writing skills, competitiveness.

Interview Questions

• Do you tend to control a conversation? What do you think about when you are driving? Do you like math? Why? Are you a good writer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

The usual - applied on web site - Asked to fill in generic question on internet - then 45 minute on phone interview.
    Quite disappointed - of the interview and the process. Kind of question the validity of the whole process if it is really legit - person interviewing me had nothing to do with me or my work group. Looked more like if they are training an associate or gathering data for some survey. The interviewee wanted to move on with next question. If you ask a behavioural question then will take time 2 to 3 minutes to reply.
    By following this method either Gallup is getting Superman or all this is a Scam as no one else in industry to doing this.

Interview Questions

• General as other said - Infact too generic kind of wondered what are they asking theses for Project management interview. I applied as PM position the interviewee time to time referred if you are a "Consultant then".
      How competitive are you, on a scale of 1 to 5
      What Motivates you
      Are you over achiever
      Why are you over achiever
      etc   1 Answer
    • It is not the question that Gallup asked - I am asking if Gallup is just gathering data by this process or training their employee by using us "rab rats"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Rockville, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone screen with a Gallup recruiter, then an online assessment and then a more in-dept phone screening with a Gallup interviewer. I did not make it past that interview, but I believe if I had, there would have been possibly another phone interview and then an in person interview on site.

Interview Questions

• To describe a time I faced a difficult work problem and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was the same as described by others on this site. After applying online and taking a skills assessment I was contacted via e-mail to take a telephone interview. The first telephone interview was a 45 minute "structured" interview where the interviewer just read off questions and did not react to any answers. After the end of the first telephone interview, I was invited to a second one which was more of the same.

At the end of the second telephone interview I was told that Gallup would analyze their recording (yes they are taped) of the interview within two days and render a decision on whether they would invite me for an onsite interview within a week. At the end of the week, I received a form rejection letter. Based on the other interview reviews that I have read on this site, I would not be surprised if the interview was really a backdoor way of collecting survey data.

Interview Questions

• What are the traits of a good leader? What are the traits of a bad leader?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

The interview process took about two months with numerous phone interviews, a skills assessment, and in-person interview. Definitely look at the list of questions that you can find on here for the first two interviews, which were all rapid fire questions. The interviews are a little unnerving and being prepared was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to work alone? What do you think about when driving to/from work?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted my application, did the online survey (about 45 minutes). Followed that with two phone interviews, the first lasted 45 minutes, the second about 60 minutes.
    Nothing about experience, nothing about what I have done past. They don’t explain the question to you, the just can repeat it, and absolutely no feedback from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• You are going to work and there is bad traffic, what should you do?   Answer Question