Gallup Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallup Research Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview where I was asked a bunch of personality questions. Some of these were repeats from the online test taken when I submitted my original application. After the interview, someone from the org looked at my linked in profile, but I later was rejected from moving up in the interview cycle. I am not sure how the phone interview helped them make their decision- it felt very systematic and opaque at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Questions about whether I would prefer to be paid a salary or commission- this is a very odd question to ask someone who is clearly not applying for a sales oriented job.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Took a test online and got an email to set up an interview shortly afterwards. Was asked several personality type questions and was told right after it was done that they wanted to set up a follow up interview. The follow up interview was longer (1 hr vs. 30 min), but mostly similar questions. They asked me a bunch of questions related to sales consulting (and this was for a research position), and a few questions more relevant to the position (what type of analysis would you do in this case..). I answered the questions very similarly, but got a rejection email shortly afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to try to make the customer look good?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup (Washington, DC) in January 2011.

Interview

I had taken the online personality test. The phone interview consisted of asking many of the same questions from the online exam in various different ways.

Interview Questions

• What is a good time for you?   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallup in January 2010.

Interview

Online personality test followed by phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in May 2011.

Interview

Got thru the rapid-fire phone interview after the on-line personality test. It took long hours. Then video interview with three seniors with general questions.