Cover image for Gallup

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 789 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (London, England)

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and smooth, it was a quick response regarding the offer, opportunity to meet various team members and get a feel of working environment before accepting the position.

Interview Questions
  • To share my experience in past jobs
    Answer Question

Gallup

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

It was the most structured and longest interview process I have ever had. However, was the most enjoyable and self-reflective. For most of the process I couldn't figure what the questions where trying to find, however; then I realized its to do with innate talents and strengths. Overall, by the time I had my 4th interview I started to figure out the Gallup culture and like the people that are interviewing me. So in a way the process convinced me that Gallup is an organization I would definitely want to join.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself with Gallup in 10 years?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

4m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments

Consulting

408.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Gallup~7246
Join the conversation on

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in Mar 2018

Interview

5 etapes: 1) Par telephone avec le Talent Acquisition Manager > Details du poste, compagnie 2) Assessment Online > test de personalité 3) Entretien telephonique 45' approx 50 questions (personalité, comment gerer un conflit, qui choisir dans son equipe (performant et non performant) 4) Entretien avec Consultant puis le Manager qui recrute

Interview Questions
  • Would you rather have an all-star employee with a competitive nature, or a team player who is below meeting billable goals? Would you like to work with a cynical person?

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in Oct 2017

Interview

-Online application + personality test 40+ mins. -1st phone interview (monotone personality fit questions) - 40 mins + (a week later) -2nd phone interview similar setting to check if you fit the role - 1 hour (next day) -Result ( 12 days later): Duration was 3 weeks till I got a message that I was not fit for the role. Apparently this role is more inclined towards business development than management consultancy.

Interview Questions
  • There are no right or wrong answers. But they will ask question like what do you think of when driving?

Gallup

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who was interested in my background but said I needed to take an assessment first before proceeding. I have been working a long time and have interviewed many times with many different companies, but have never seen an interview process as strange as this one.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallup (Bangalore) in Mar 2017

Interview

Online application with lengthy assessment (~45 mins) followed by telephonic interview by recruitment team. They ask almost the same questions again over phone to assess you for about 1 hour. I realized, it's just waste of time. They bang that the process is unique to assess the candidates. It's just useless and demotivates candidates' interest. Finally, there is an email saying that they don't have role to fit my talent and strength.

Interview Questions
  • How do you measure success of a strategy? How do you convince difficult customer about your strategy? Who sets goals for your job?

Gallup

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

Had an online pychometric test and an interview which had similar questions but allowed time for examples. I thought I did well but rejected. No conversation about my previous career or how I could add value to gallup, an extremely black box approach which was disappointing

Interview Questions
  • well have you ever fought for your cause ? have you built a team from scratch etc. you can Google online

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallup (Bethesda, MD) in Jan 2016

Interview

Recruiter was great, very knowledgeable and good to talk with. We reviewed my resume and talked through different opportunities available at Gallup. Then came the online personality test. I took the multi-question test, and was declined for the position without any further personal contact. I have done Gallup's StrengthsFinder program for and really believe in it. However, the way it was handled during the interview process was impersonal and borderline rude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

I applied online, and like everyone else had to fill out the on-line assesment. Within a couple of days I got an email to call and schedule the telephone interview, but even before I had the chance to do that, someone from Gallup called me and scheduled it. The first interview lasted apprx 40 mins, and literally within 10 mins of finishing it I got a call to schedule a follow up phone interview. That one lasted over an hour. The questions in the first and second interview were very similar, and basically there were no surprises for me as most questions asked were what other reviews on glassdoor had already mentioned. After the 2nd phone interview there was radio silence for almost 3 weeks, until finally I received an automated email saying they won't pursue my candidacy further.

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't one specific question that was difficult, the challenge was that they asked the same questions in many different ways, so after a while you felt like you were repeating yourself. For example: Tell me about a time you helped a customer... then, tell me about a time you added value to a customer... then tell me about a time you had success with a customer. etc. ..
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL)

Interview

filled in the online interview, was asked a lot of questions which some of them are similar. received email later saying to schedule a phone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews