Gallup Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallup Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (New York, NY).

Interview

Skype interview. Two people. One asked questions about me, the other asked technical questions. The interviewers' audio was cutting off a bit so we switched to a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between a set, map, and list?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a long and tiring application with numerous behavioral questions. Entire process took around 45 mins. In fact I met their representative at Campus career fair. She already gave an idea that the application will take 45-60 mins.

After that I received an email to schedule a Telephonic Interview. It was normal, all the questions were relative to resume and previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• About the academic projects in the resume   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Very similar to what others have described. There are lots of rapid-fire questions in the first round interview with someone from HR. The second interview was technical and consisted of straightforward java questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in May 2014.

Interview

1. Applied online. Rated the skills, submitted resume and other documents, answered lots of behavior questions. 2. Received an interview email about one or two weeks later. 3. The telephone interview was lasted one hour all about lots of behavior questions, such as "Are you a honest person?" "How to balance work and life?" "What is your most challenge project?", etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through the company web site. The application process requires you to complete a detailed questionnaire which are aimed at personality assessment.

Received a phone call to schedule for a 1 hour personality assessment interview Most of the questions were similar to that of the questions asked during the application process. The HR expects you to give real time experiences as examples.

The next round was a telephonic technical screen. Two people were interviewing me, the questions were pretty straight forward. I was told that if I make through this round, then I would be called in for a in-person interview at their campus in Omaha.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make to the next round.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Have a phone call from Gallup, which is a structure question interview, about 50 question regarding to the previous experience and individual personality.

Interview Questions

• Don't know why they reject the me. May be the personality is not fit for this position...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup (Madison, WI) in January 2010.

Interview

The interviewer read a question, and was not allowed to clarify the question. I would answer the question and the next question would immediately follow. There were no technical questions or questions about experience. The interviewer could not answer any of my questions about the company or the position. A waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Does the phrase "A place for everything and everything in it's place" describe you perfectly?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup in October 2011.

Interview

They contacted me over telephone for Internship position as software engineer. They had telephone interview for about 45 minutes. They asked about personality, ability, team work skills. They have recorded my answers and after about 1 week. They have replied that they found another suitable candidate

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect if we offer full time employment apart from Internship   Answer Question
    • What are your views about Team work and how would you manage a team if you are the team leader   Answer Question