KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Telephone Interviewer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 783 interviews

Other6%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallup in Jun 2016

Interview

A group interview; details what the job entails, pay attention and read decently and loudly and you'll get it. Make sure you aren't on your phone and you exude cheerfulness, they watch and hope for that. Another note is that you have to read in front of others and there may be words that people can't pronounce, don't laugh at others who struggle.

Interview Questions
  • Please read this paragraph.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in May 2016

Interview

I initially thought it was going to be a one-on-one interviewer, but I was called by the company location's business administrator. It turned out to be a panel type interview, after being called for an interview. Prior to this, there is a personality screening to see if you would fit the job description.

Interview Questions
  • To describe something you were the best at.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments