Galveston Independent School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Galveston Independent School District

Sort:

Teacher, Elementary School Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galveston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Galveston Independent School District (Galveston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Two people asking standard education questions/interview questions. They had a list of questions which they took turns asking me. It was the principal and a lead teacher from a section. It was in the principal's office. They shared with me the type of person they were looking for and asked me to share who I was and what I was looking for. They were friendly and professional. I wore a nice dress and shoes, no stockings. They had a closed door meeting and then offered the job on the spot because they needed someone immediately; school was getting ready to start.

Interview Questions

• What does a standard day look like in your classroom?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not any.

School Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galveston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Galveston Independent School District (Galveston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Trainer contacted me by telephone and asked if I was available. I said yes. I met with the new Director of Transportation. Completed application and took required physical and drug test. I spent less than 45 minutes being "trained" by the trainer. I began my school route the next day.

Interview Questions

• Trainer contacted me and asked, "Would you be interested in driving for us"?   1 Answer