GameStop Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GameStop Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Powder Springs, Cobb, GA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GameStop (Powder Springs, Cobb, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview overall went relatively well. They basically just want to make sure you know how to SELL video games, not just play them. The manager was a pretty nice guy, everyone was really east to get along with. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GameStop

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GameStop (Orlando, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was actually rather difficult- within the first interview I was questioned about all of my interior knowledge about game companies/ hardware of the consoles for just a sales position! I recommend before applying- to do your research and make sure this is a job you'd be really good at!

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I knew how the hardware of Xbox's and play stations differed. I knew somewhat- but not down to the technical parts!   Answer Question

I got offered the job, but declined because the transit was too long for the hourly pay.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GameStop in September 2011.

Interview

Got the interview by dropping off an application form; a formal resume wasn't necessary. Got a call back within two weeks and scheduled the interview for the next day. The actual interview was very general, asking questions like what hours I can work, whether I can work xmas eve, what I liked/didn't like about my last job etc. After the interview, I got a call back within an hour and started my first shift in the same week.They were obviously looking for a sales person to hire, not a gamer per se. The gaming expertise is only going to make your job easier when it comes to customer service.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GameStop in November 2008.

Interview

Just to be sure that I got my interview, I applied in person every day for a week to make sure the employees got to know me. It ended up working out. the interview itself was relatively easy and casual. my interviewer admitted that it was his very first interview as well.

Interview Questions

• if you saw a starving baby in the street, would you steal food to feed him?   Answer Question