Gamesys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gamesys Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.8

BI Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gamesys.

Interview

Interview process was ok. 4 stages - 1.Phone interview, 2.Online coding test, 3.First face-to-face interview, 3.Final stage face-to-face interview. I got all the way to the final stage and made it to the top two candidates but just missed out on an offer.
    The communication between myself and HR person was fine and I was emailed about my progress all the way throughout the application process.

Interview Questions

• If the director of the company asked for a report, what type of report do you think he would be asking for?   Answer Question

Junior Mathematician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gamesys (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online by uploading a CV. I was then invited to a telephone interview one week later. Quite simple and general questions about the company and my experience. I was then invited to face to face interview. It consisted of general questions and a short probability test. Nice and friendly atmosphere in general.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about gamesys?   Answer Question
    • Whats the probability to roll double sixes with 2 dices?   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gamesys (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial telephone interview followed by a face to face. Both parts of the interview we're handled very well. The interview got fairly technical (a few whiteboard tasks), remained collaborative and enjoyable.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gamesys (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 30 Minute Telephone Interview and if successful a 1.5 hr face to face interview.

Questions were not predictable, scenario based questions were asked and Gamesys really want an enthusiastic hard worker who really believes in their mission.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions on the ability to do the role, and general personality based questions.   1 Answer

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gamesys (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Multiple levels, each time got to meet people at peer level, heads of bigger groups and finally the CTO. Interviews were informal at the same time intriguing with questions that initiated interesting discussions.

Interview Questions

• Agile estimation and tracking, presenting progress, identifying work going off-track, people development, quality...   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because the offer was good and acceptable for me.

Illustrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gamesys.

Interview

I had an email exchange with a person from human resources and some days later a Skype interview with the creative team. The Skype interview went well, and they ask me for a test. The problem was with the HR person, they didn't replay my mails for months, really sad experience.
    After doing the test, the HR person contacted me and ask for some revisions, I told this person that I was going to do them, but i would like to know more about the job conditions first, since they didn't tell me anything up to this point about relocation assistance, salary and other important stuff. The HR person didn't reply until weeks later, where they ask me again if i was still interested, I said yes, they asked me for a number, I told them, and then radio silence again. Overall very disrespectful way of treating people, particularly when they are doing free tests you require from them.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gamesys (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Well, I actually didn't get to have the interview because every time or date I asked was unavailable! One entire day, when I was working from home - not good. A bit early before I go to work - not good. Move the interview by 15 mins, when it is already at a bad time for me, not good - they have another meeting afterwards. I commute very far for work and I cannot interview on the train, or outside in December, or in a café possibly next to a colleague, or at work in the glass wall meeting rooms. I didn't get the impression they care at all. I have interviews with more respectable companies so I turned them down. They didn't even feel bad, I was told it is busy season and they cannot move meetings and inconvenience other people for my interview. And I should interview on my lunch break (as it is convenient for them obviously). From what I read here I am sure the salary would have been low and benefits such as medical insurance, pension and maternity leave are unheard of. Stay away.

BIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gamesys (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received an invitation to a phone interview with the HR a few weeks later. Phone interview was pretty basic, what i know about the company, their games, why I applied to this position, background question. I was then sent the SQL test straight away, which was fun to do.
    Then I was invited to the first face to face interview with the team lead and another team member. They were both very friendly, asked other background questions, how i found the test, how i would behave in some situations, a couple of logical questions, how well i know excel. After the interview they gave me tour around the office.
    A couple of days later I was invited to a final face to face interview with the team lead, manager and the head of BI. All questions were similar to the ones before, plus maybe what my career goals are, what i want to achieve in general and by working for them.
    Overall a very pleasant experience, HR was excellent. It took them longer than promised to make the final decision, but she was updating me along the way, so I never sat wondering what is going on, as I had with other companies. And each interview was arranged the same day I submitted my availability.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important things to consider when evaluating company's performance?   1 Answer

Chat Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gamesys in November 2016.

Interview

Applied for a full time chat host position, it took a month or so for a reply. i was then invited to a group activity with three time slots, one was the next day!

I sat through a four hour group activity before they told the group there was a backlog and no full time positions available.

Activities included making a crown, playing bingo. It became apparent very quickly they weren't interested in experience it was more a personality fit. the interviewers kept describing themselves as wonderfully weird, in the same kinda way people describe themselves as geeks because they watch the big bang theory. They weren't weird, just very cliqued and in-groupy.

Pretty certain i applied for a job they didn't have and my time was wasted.

Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gamesys (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through their website and then received a follow up email less than a week later inviting me for a telephone interview. The telephone interview was about 30 minutes and asked basic questions such as "why do you want this position?"; "what analytical skills do you have?" etc. I was then emailed a couple of days after the phone interview telling me I was invited to an in-person interview at their London location.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your research experience? Tell us why you want to work for Gamesys?   Answer Question