Gap Interview Questions in Albuquerque, NM | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Accountant Lease Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process took 4+ weeks from first interview to final decision. Interview questions were not difficult, however they were not tailored to my specific qualifications. Questions were taken from a pre-formatted list, and many questions were irrelevant considering my resume and background. Office atmosphere was extremely casual, and I wore a suit for the interview. The interview took about an hour and ended with a short lease analysis assessment. HR took over a month to get back to me. I had to be persistent and call to check the status of my application/hiring process. Very unprofessional.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gap (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2014.

Interview

Gap pursued me to hire. They told me there would only be one interview but there were three. Each with a different set of people. I found out later that they thought I was a gift because of my resume. However, they don't treat me in the fashion in which my experience would dictate. I have over 25 years experience doing this work and they treat me and everyone else like we are just out of college with no experience.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected at the interview except, they didn't ask normal employment questions. They asked situational questions. However, they did tout themselves as an easy going non-stressful and that they don't believe in micro management. To my chagrin and dismay, this didn't turn out to be true.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need to negotiate. They offered more than I was asking for.

Staff Analyst/Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2013.

Interview

Quick response, prompt interview process. Hiring process was complete in less than a month of initial contact.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2010.

Interview

No one ever got back to me regarding my status. I followed up twice about two weeks in between tries. I just gave up.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation in which you did not agree with your Manager instructions?   Answer Question

Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2009.

Interview

Environment was very casual. I felt overdressed in a nice sweater, slacks and heels. My interviewer wore jeans, a t-shirt and tennis shoes. Initial contact was made by a human resources representative. A phone screen was performed. It took several weeks to get an interview scheduled. I did not receive a lot of follow-up, I had to initiate all contact. The interview was scheduled 2 weeks in advance. The in-person interview lasted approximately 1 hour. Background check forms were filled out at this time. After the interview it took 2 weeks for me to hear back, after I initiated contact.