Gap Assistant Customer Experience Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Assistant Customer Experience Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Gap

2.3

Assistant Customer Experience Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Filled out the application online. They called for an interview, it happened about 5 days later. The questions were mostly about my experience, since I had a lot of retail. Had job offer by the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for my desired wage and they gave it to me, no problem.

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gap (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very easy very laid back. The guy interviewing me was young and great at keeping the conversation going. It was more of a conversation that question and answer situation.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Memphis, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online and was called for an interview after about 2 weeks. I arrived and was taken to the food court to interview with the GM and Assistant Gm. The questions started off basic which was pretty easy and then they focused on customer service and how I would help of contribute to raising the percentage of the Gap Card. After this part was achieved then the questions was about how I would handle challenge and overcome situations that are not easy or basically how you handle failure. Was told I they will definitely be in contact and was called back later on that day and said that I definitely had a second interview so will see how that goes.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to the area?
      Tell me a brief description about you.
      How do you handle under performing employees?
      How do you feel about selling the gap card and how will you contribute to that?
      just basic questions I guess   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Saugus, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had 2 interviews one was over the phone the other was in person. It took at least one week to hear back from each interview. I would recommend calling the store after you've applied online just to follow up on your application.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the gap   1 Answer

Assistant Customer Experience Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Two interviews one with the general manager one with the district manager the whole process from interview to hire and start date took about two weeks. They were your basic retail interview questions why this brand give me an example of a time you worked on a team. Tell me about your past experience in retail. Why are you leaving your current store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick negotiation we went back and fourth one time about pay and settled.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, MS

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Columbus, MS) in December 2014.

Interview

Communication was by email and phone. 2 interviews. The interview was not difficult. I actually enjoyed the interview. The interview consisted of how you drive sales and motivate associates to give their best each day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Private