Gap Call Center Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Call Center Representative Interview Questions

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Rocklin, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied to The Gap Direct's call center on a Wednesday and received a call back within a week. I was asked to interview in a group setting with, what ended up being, 6 other individuals. We were all asked five questions and we were to answer them in depth. I noticed some other applicants didn't answer all parts of the questions which was unfortunate. Out of the 6, only two were offered positions. I was called back within two hours (praise God!) and offered $ 12.00/hr. Starting salary is $10.10/hr and it is evaluated by experience. I didn't have any call center experience, but I was formerly a buyer and had 10 years of customer service and retail experience. Customer service and self starting/ownership of your position were greatly emphasized.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty straight forward. One of the questions was what is a goal that you have set for yourself that may have been difficult, but that you accomplished. How did you accomplish it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was fair. Pay is weekly and employees receive a 50% merchandise discount to 2/5 brands and healthy discounts at the other brands.

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap in August 2012.

Interview

Group Interview

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult customer or situation you have been in and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They Calculate your past experience and then make an offer. They don't actually negotiate.