Gap Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2016

2.2

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Group interview with 3 other people. I felt they were definitely judging us on our style, so wear a nice "gap-style" outfit. Pretty casual interview but make sure if you have a group interview you speak up and get your voice heard.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gap (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

It's a group interview with up to about 8 people. Usually the more outspoken and friendly ones receive a call back. Make sure to stand out, but not so much at the same time. They seem to look for people who seem friendly with conversation.

Interview Questions

• General questions. Sometimes they will ask you "playful" questions just to get a general sense of your personality.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (San Antonio, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy going. Not too many questions asked about experience. Mostly questions about scenarios. The manager seemed to be in a rush. She probably needed to hire people for the upcoming season so the interview was really easy and got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is the key to customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (Tampa, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I arrived early for my interview, the HR was in a meeting, so our interview did not start on time, matter of fact she combined my interview with another girls. We talked for about 30 minutes, described ourselves and our work habits. We wee wre asked to put together two different outfits from what was left of the stores inventory.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize?   1 Answer
    • What styles can be found in GAP?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

The interview is conducted in a group interview so you get a chance to meet different people and get to feel comfortable. Then you go around and answer questions in a group form format.