Gap Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gap in February 2010.

Interview

I applied online via the company's website. After a few weeks, an in-house recruiter called me for an initial phone interview. The questions were mostly basic ones relating to what was in my resume. The in-house recruiter then scheduled me for a 1:1 interview at their office. The interview consisted of more detailed inquiry about my professional experience mixed with behavioral questions. I was given information on how to take their online skills test. The next scheduled interview was with the hiring Executve.

Interview Questions

• Describe a very hectic day and how do you go about accomplishing all your tasks.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

I initially spoke with a recruiter for The Gap at my college Career Fair. After speaking with her about their Executive Training Program, I expressed my interest in their company and handed the woman my resume. She asked if I had time for an interview later that day after my classes, and we arranged to meet around 3:45pm that same day for my interview. The interview took place in a room located in our Career Services office. I was nervous being that I didn't have any time to prepare for the interview. The questions that the interviewer asked were very intense, only adding to my nerves.

Interview Questions

• The questions that were asked during the interview were all open ended and unrelated to the position I was interviewing for. One of the questions was to tell her everything I knew about the history of their company. This was hard to answer because I did not have time to research The Gap's history in the short period of time in between classes and my interview.   Answer Question