KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Gap Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gap Intelligence

Gap Intelligence

Application

I interviewed at Gap Intelligence

Interview

Was an ok process. Pretty non-specific to the point where you didn't know much about the job until the first few months on the job. It got better as the role went on, but the interview process was simple as 2 interviews to really get to know your values

Interview Questions
  • What are you 3 most important values
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap Intelligence (San Diego, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

I was asked 4 questions by a panel of 3 men and a female (not physically present but on some type of webinar). The conference room was not available so I was interviewed in a room with 2 couches facing each other. It seemed very informal. After the interview, I sent them an email thanking them for the opportunity and I was GHOSTED. It was the most unprofessional experience I have ever come across with a company. Most companies that I interview with would send an email stating that they will not be moving forward with me...I was IGNORED. Very unprofessional. I would not want to work for a company that treat anyone like this.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gap Intelligence (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

I started with a phone call from the director of product management and she was super nice then she set up two interviews ( informal and formal) where I've met the team and they were super friendly and you can tell that they have a great culture ( That's why I'm giving two stars ). After that, I haven't heard back from them even after sending an email asking for feedback. I found that so unprofessional.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap Intelligence (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2016

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward, with two parts. My interview was in the midst of a busy season so I didn't hear back for two weeks. But my case was the exception. The interview was in two parts, both in front of a panel. The panel had a dialogue with me more than grilling me with questions: I saw that they were looking for a conversation and looking to get to know me rather than seeing what I could bring to the table (though it was clear that it was also what they were looking for). It was great because I realized they gave me the platform to share about myself comfortably - my goals, aspirations, why I'm looking to work for Gap Intelligence, and they were very responsive and engaging. Throughout the entire interview, they were very professional and courteous and, after the interview, followed-up just like they said they would.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gap Intelligence (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2010

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews with a panel asking questions. The staff was incredibly friendly and the interview was more of a conversation than an interrogation. They interviewed me in a large bright conference room and asked questions ranging from my work experience to hobbies. The interview process was over in a few days and they called me right away to let me know they wanted me on the team.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any questions that were particularly tricky. Gap hires based on personality more than experience so they were asking questions to get a feel for me as opposed to if I was an Excel expert. Looking back on that interview now, I'm sure I was brought on with zero office experience because I was so passionate about being a gapper.
RSS Feed</>Embed