Gap Inventory Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Inventory Planner

Gap Inventory Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at Gap

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview is a QA format. The questions are standard; what is your biggest strength and weakness, describe a strategy that you implemented that was successful and what metrics do you use to forecast and manage OTB. The format is a cold and doesn't lend itself to understanding the future team you will be working with. Suggestion is to ask an open-ended question that fosters a conversation in order to get to know your future team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a financial strategy you presented that was not successful?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (San Francisco, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied for several Inventory Planner positions at gap via their website. Within two weeks I heard back from two different recruiters and set up a a phone interview. During the phone screen, I spoke with 2 different manager, for about 30 minutes each. The recruiter was very helpful and I spoke with her before and after the phone screen interview. The next day, the recruiter called to set up a time for me to come in for a more formal interview. That was a couple days later. I met with 5 different people, pretty exhausting and long interview process, but super challenging. I would make sure that you review Retail math, because a simple retail math question could come up

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone and in person with several different people. They really take the time to get to know who they're hiring to make sure personalities and work styles mesh, but also to make sure they're hiring competent employees.

Interview Questions

• What transferable skills can you bring to the table?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me less than I wanted, but I asked for more and they got back to me a few days later with a more acceptable package.