Gap Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Marketing Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. The HR managers were great at corresponding with me and not leaving too much radio silence between calls or emails. In the 1 on 1 interview the questions were not standard at all. They required a deep knowledge of the marketing space and the ability to offer forward thinking ideas.

Interview Questions

• How do you think social is shaping consumer shopping habits today. How will it evolve in a year or two from now?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gap (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I received a call about the job over a month after I applied. The first interview was over the phone with a company recruiter. I met in person with two people from the department, the manager and direct report. The interview was short, 30 minutes per person, and very rushed. I had to take a skills test after. Two weeks after submitting the test, I had to contact the recruiter to find out that I was not hired.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to motivate employees who were tired of their jobs?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gap in November 2010.

Interview

Interview was extremely well organized and included a thorough agenda. Great coordination, and each interview was well prepared with questions that showed they had reviewed my resume.

Interview Questions

• They were all based on my resume or specifically about how I would perform a certain job function or ideas I had for how to improve existing systems.   Answer Question