Gap Merchandise Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Merchandise Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at Gap

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Groveport, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gap (Groveport, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

They have you fill out paperwork before individually talking to you and they put you in a room to watch short videos ambiut safety and the work place. They take you to their computer room and set you up with a log in and password for their benefits.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Employee in Groveport, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gap (Groveport, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

This was a group interview for the warehouse online purchases fulfillment center. It was obvious from the beginning of the interview that this company was simply looking for people who could do manual labor and who could understand English. If you could do both, you had the job.

Interview Questions

• If you had a problem at your job, would you figure out how to solve the problem on your own or would you go straight to management?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

Group interview. Incredibly easy. They hired everyone in our group No need to prepare for interview.