Gap Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Project Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Relatively easy for a person with experience in Project Management. Usual questions around Agile Project Management, situational questions and questions around the past experiences. There are a lot of questions on Agile practices as Gap is relatively mature in Agile methodology and so there is a lot of focus on understanding agile and interpreting the metrics to interpret status. There are a few situational questions depending on the position you are interviewing for. Some questions are around behavior.

Interview Questions

• BurnUp charts and how do we interpret them for statuses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gap (San Francisco, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

You can expect to be contacted by a recruiter who will drop several background questions as a simple filter for "Are you in the ball park". Recruiters are very friendly but be assured, the questions should be answered accurately and professionally. On my next round of interviews, I was asked about a few comments that indicated they wanted to hear more about results and not so much on personal views.

I got my call for my first round of interviews about 7 days after speaking with the recruiter. Spoke to 4 managers from related areas who asked many of the same questions around success in previous roles, experience, and the usual "tell me of a time when you had to make a difficult decision", and "What are you most proud of".

Interview Questions

• What facts do you use to base your most important decisions on?
      Having solid support for your answers will be important.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks and it was a good experience even though I did not get the offer. Only one interview took place with the line manager and he was very thorough in explaining the job requirements in particular the current challenge they face in the job. During the interview, I was asked a few detailed questions how the real life work challenge. The whole interview lasted for one hour only and no written test was given during the interview.