Gap Sale Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Sale Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gap

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

The interviewer begins by getting a better understanding of your experience and expectations in the role. Customer service role play is until used to ensure you understand how to respond

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

1:1 interview with store manager outside the store. I did not interview with the other store managers. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was a great starting place to get my first job. I would highly recommend that anyone interested in building a retail career look into Gap, Inc. After my initial interview with the store manager, they checked my references. I did not actually receive an offer until 6 months later when they revisited applications. The interview was not intimidating and answered a lot of my questions about what to expect on the job as it relates to training and performance expectations.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was a good experience. Asked about my availability with my school schedule and questions about my previous work experience. Overall, normal interview questions and nothing tricky. Was asked why I specifically wanted to work there.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

The interview process was really comfortable and not only did they ask about worth ethic, but they asked questions about what we want to accomplish in our goals and careers that don't necessarily have to do with GAP. They wanted to make it a goal to have a diverse amount of creatives on the team.

Interview Questions

• What is a routine that is important to you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Applied online and was called within a week. Interview was pretty basic, they wanted to know your availability and why did you want to work at Gap. They also asked scenario questions based on customer service. Overall, it was a simple process.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a call for an interview. Questions were not difficult. They were looking to hire someone in a section of the store that I was not interested in.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gap (Hillsboro, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied and was called by the GM to schedule an interview almost a week later. Very fast interview with standard interview questions. Asked about strengths, work history, and workplace problems.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Dallas, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online and called the store's location a week later and the manager scheduled an in-person interview. The in-person interview didn't take long at all and mainly wanted to know if I had an open schedule and willing to sell credit card.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to sell Gap Membership Benefits and Gap Credit Cards?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I transferred from Old Navy to Gap so I came with positive recommendations from my current employer at the time. I had also previously built relationships with the Gap management through overlapping business and events and from being a customer so the interview process was simple for me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the Gap   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Staten Island, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Got a referral from my college to apply. The store was a brand new store opening in Staten Island Empire Outlets. Interview was a group interview there was atleast 15 people on the room.