Gap Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gap

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gap (Silverdale, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

Hireing process was simple, and straightforward. Once you turn in your application, you get a call back. Go in for the interview, they ask simple normal questions for a job of this nature. You find out 1st the interview if you are hired.

Interview Questions

• What you work availability is. How flexible you are. What you consider "good customer service" is.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (Peachtree City, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The Interview was a group interview with one other girl. We sat down with the general manager and another employee. They were extremely friendly and the interview was really laid back. The whole process took about 10 minutes and it probably was the easiest interview I've ever done! They got back to two days later with the job offer and they start the pay off with $10 an hour!!

Interview Questions

• What is your style?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable selling Gap cards?   1 Answer
    • Tell us an experience you had with a great employee.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dawsonville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gap (Dawsonville, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I was called the day after I applied online. The hiring manager was super nice over the phone and asked when was the best time for me to come in for an interview from a list of days. The interview process was in a group interview with three other people. Since this was for holiday hiring, they immediately offered the job after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Gap over another brand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I got a call asking for an interview the next day. They said it was going to be a group interview but when I arrived the man who was going to interview me was out. Another woman interviewed me but it was one on one. She was very nice and told me about herself, asked me about myself, then told me about the company. She asked me three questions then asked if I had any questions for her. It was very laid back and I felt really comfortable. They said they'd call in the next two days if I got the job. It actually took four days but I got an offer.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Went on seasonal hiring day and interviewed right on the spot. It was a very casual and easy interview. I filled out a couple of paper work including my availability and the manager interviewed me right on the spot at the table where the hiring event was taking place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ysidro, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gap (San Ysidro, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call where I got asked to come into the store for a group interview. We were led to the back of the store and taken into the office. We were interviewed by the Manager and observed by the Loss Prevention associate. They did not require everyone to answer, but obviously you need to answer to stand out amongst the group. After that they said they'd call in a couple of days whether or not you got the job. I have not heard from them yet.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap (Athens, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied and got an email for an interview a week or 2 later. Interviewed with the manager and another interviewee. Questions were simple and to the point. Nothing tricky. Got an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about this company?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gap in October 2016.

Interview

was interviewed in a group setting with a few others and I think we all got the job. We were each asked the same questions, it was a little more on the informal side.

Interview Questions

• what was one good and one bad customer service experience you've had?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gap in November 2014.

Interview

It was a quick and low-key interview. 5 or 6 of us sat in a circle in the fitting room with the two primary managers of the stores, and we all answered 4-6 questions going in order around the circle. I was called a few days later and got the job!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gap (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online and 2 days later they called me in for a group interview. There was about 12 people getting interviewed and I felt somewhat discouraged because everyone has had work experience and I did not have any so I didn't have much to talk about. Because I had no work experience, they asked me to try to sell the outfit that I was wearing to them.