Gap Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gap

1.9

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

The process was quick and simple. I applied online, I followed up with the store after not hearing back in which the manager immediately invited me in for an interview. I interviewed later that week and heard back with a decision a few days after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (Tulsa, OK) in October 2019.

Interview

was called after an hour of applying and was asked to come in for the interview within 2 days. interviewed by the store manager and they responded after 2 days.

Interview Questions

• why choose gap?, how will you sell a cloth? a decision you are proud of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I got a call asking for an interview the next day. They said it was going to be a group interview but when I arrived the man who was going to interview me was out. Another woman interviewed me but it was one on one. She was very nice and told me about herself, asked me about myself, then told me about the company. She asked me three questions then asked if I had any questions for her. It was very laid back and I felt really comfortable. They said they'd call in the next two days if I got the job. It actually took four days but I got an offer.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Went on seasonal hiring day and interviewed right on the spot. It was a very casual and easy interview. I filled out a couple of paper work including my availability and the manager interviewed me right on the spot at the table where the hiring event was taking place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ysidro, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gap (San Ysidro, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call where I got asked to come into the store for a group interview. We were led to the back of the store and taken into the office. We were interviewed by the Manager and observed by the Loss Prevention associate. They did not require everyone to answer, but obviously you need to answer to stand out amongst the group. After that they said they'd call in a couple of days whether or not you got the job. I have not heard from them yet.

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (Peachtree City, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The Interview was a group interview with one other girl. We sat down with the general manager and another employee. They were extremely friendly and the interview was really laid back. The whole process took about 10 minutes and it probably was the easiest interview I've ever done! They got back to two days later with the job offer and they start the pay off with $10 an hour!!

Interview Questions

• What is your style?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable selling Gap cards?   1 Answer
    • Tell us an experience you had with a great employee.   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gap in October 2016.

Interview

was interviewed in a group setting with a few others and I think we all got the job. We were each asked the same questions, it was a little more on the informal side.

Interview Questions

• what was one good and one bad customer service experience you've had?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

The intereview lasted about 8 minutes. Very easy and layed back. Interviewer was very nice. Simple questions: ex: why do you want to work here? Do you have retail experience? How do you handle a customer who is angry or frustrated?

The store seemed like a very nice work environment but another opportunity was given to me.

Interview Questions

• What do you value more team projects or individual work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone call a couple of days later to set up an interview. Interviewed at the store. The whole experience was very easygoing. Interview ended up being more like a one on one conversation with the store manager, who was very friendly. Received a phone call the next day with offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Gap?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Portland, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was a casual group interview with one other interviewee and the sales manager. I was contacted by phone a day after I entered my online application and was scheduled an appointment that weekend. Although the interview began a bit late, overall the demeanor was very casual and was held in the back room. We were both given an informal status on our application and were told that another manager would follow up with an official offer with additional information after processing background checks.

Interview Questions

• What is your personal style? What is the worst example of customer service you have experienced? What is the best example of customer service you have experienced? Why do you want to work at GAP? What is your availability? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question