Gap Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2017

1.9

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Very brief. Applied, 1 week later got called for interview for the following week. Met with stock manger, who was very sexy btw lol, asked for my availability. We conversated for a awhil, he talk about him and the jobs he had and he only asked me about 3 or 4 questions that weren't hard at all. He asked about past experience, how i would handle conflict with co worker, and a time i didn't agree with a procedure. Was hired on the spot. He also said they were doing a mass hire due to about 25 people quitting over the past few months. Overall the experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Atlantic City, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

fill out app online answer questions wait for call and then go in for interview. last thing is background check before they hire you it took longer than expected for mine but it came back and the process was swift to get me started as new employee

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was a group interview, we all were asked to introduce ourselves, and to describe one thing that made us stand out or was different. Also to tell about what we did in our free time and to describe our past work history to the group. Overall, very laid-back and much less formal than any interview I had ever been to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Took me almost 3 week to get an interview, i applied online (Part Time position). They called me for an interview, no question when they called me, the interview was simple and short, almost 10 minutes.

I'm just waiting for the call if i get the job or not :p

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gap (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

It was pretty laid back. Manager just wanted to know more about me and if I was willing to get up every morning to do the job. I was there for about 15 minutes. Told to wait for background check to get a call back for a job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I believe my first interview was on the phone, and then the next day they email me for an second interview with 2 managers, I was a lil nervous because they ask me a lot of questions, since the position was overnight, when the interview was done, i received an phone call saying that i got the job, but they will be another interview, a group interview, they wanted to see how we interract with others, and it went smooth, and we had to come back the next day to fill out our paper work

Interview Questions

• Why gap?
      Have you ever worked at overnight?
      If we contact your old job, what you think they will say about you?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

I applied on online, got called the next day. I was given different days and times that I could choose to come on for the interview. My interview was a group interview with 3 other people. The person that interviewed us made things very relaxed and was talking to us before the actual interview, so it made the interview feel like we were just having a big group discussion. I was nervous before the interview, and I got all overly worked up for nothing, this was the most relaxing interview ever. It only lasted 30 minutes, it seem like it was much longer but only 30 minutes. They said that everybody would get called back by the end of the day to let the know of they got the job.(this was for a new store, that's opening soon) So that's why the process was kinda speedy. I go an call 2 hours later saying I got the job!

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between customer service and selling? Or is there a difference?   Answer Question
    • Paint a picture of what you think customer service is?   Answer Question
    • Describe a color that best fits you and why?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy. Pretty standard for a retail position. I already worked for the company before at another store so that made it much easier for me. Overall pretty easy interview that doesn't differ much from other retail places. East interview for an easy job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gap (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Short interview walked into the store informed them I was there for an interview and was told to browse the store while I waited for my interviewer. When he arrived I was brought into the back offices where he asked a few questions then told me I got the job!

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring process took about a week. It was a group interview, you sat down in a group in the back of the store room, then the manager asked us to interview each other. We interviewed our partners and expressed the knowledge we obtained to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you need to express leadership skills that benefited the team?   Answer Question