Gap Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Stock Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Took me almost 3 week to get an interview, i applied online (Part Time position). They called me for an interview, no question when they called me, the interview was simple and short, almost 10 minutes.

I'm just waiting for the call if i get the job or not :p

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring process took about a week. It was a group interview, you sat down in a group in the back of the store room, then the manager asked us to interview each other. We interviewed our partners and expressed the knowledge we obtained to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you need to express leadership skills that benefited the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed with a group of people who were mostly highly qualified. The experience was pretty intimidating. However, this kind of interview allows you to buy more time in order to answer the questions better. The last part was to choose clothing items for head to toe to create a signature outfit that represents yourself and its purpose (i.e. date, hanging out with friends, concert, clubbing, barhopping etc)

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gap (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got an email 5 days later for the interview. Group interview of 4 people. We introduced ourselves and speak about our working/extracurricular experience (prettu informal tho ) Since it's a early morning shift, she asked if we are early birds and how efficient you are. Really chill interview.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

It was a Job Fair at an Employment Centre. I arrived there around 10:45 am. and my group was interviewed at 2:00 pm. The interview lasted 1h15" with a group of 11 people. At the end of the interview we were oriented to stay in line in front of another room and in 5 minutes they gave us a "Yes", "No" or "Maybe". The interviewer seemed to be tired, and he mentioned he had already interviewed around 250 people in the last few days. There were 2 assistant managers assisting him in the process. We were asked to be dressed "professionaly" but they were in jeans and the 2 assistants were in plain shirt and rolled-up jeans, which made me feel I was over dressed. I noticed some candidates in suits and a few in jeans, which made the environment look a bit contraditory. The overall impression was the manager was tired, sometimes arrogant and rushy. He was being kind of obvious about the ones he liked and the ones he didn't.