Gap Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2017

1.9

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gap (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was supposed to be a group interview but no one showed up on time so it ended up being a 1-on-1. It was about 10 mins long, just the usual questions like why do you want to work for gap, and about 4 more questions. But overall, it was more like a conversation than formal interview, very casual.

Interview Questions

• What's the one thing you've done that you are the most proud of?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Very brief. Applied, 1 week later got called for interview for the following week. Met with stock manger, who was very sexy btw lol, asked for my availability. We conversated for a awhil, he talk about him and the jobs he had and he only asked me about 3 or 4 questions that weren't hard at all. He asked about past experience, how i would handle conflict with co worker, and a time i didn't agree with a procedure. Was hired on the spot. He also said they were doing a mass hire due to about 25 people quitting over the past few months. Overall the experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply online and got phone call to set up in store interview within few days and got job offer at first interview. Setting was very laid back for one on one interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Atlantic City, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

fill out app online answer questions wait for call and then go in for interview. last thing is background check before they hire you it took longer than expected for mine but it came back and the process was swift to get me started as new employee

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was a group interview, we all were asked to introduce ourselves, and to describe one thing that made us stand out or was different. Also to tell about what we did in our free time and to describe our past work history to the group. Overall, very laid-back and much less formal than any interview I had ever been to.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

A single group interview for the hiring process.
    There were 3 interviewees there, and the head merchandiser took us all to a coffeeshop in the mall and asked us some questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Who is your style inspiration?   Answer Question
    • Q: Name one situation where you had to do something outside your comfort zone and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Q: What would you do if there was a co-worker who you didn't like that was interfering with your work progress and efficiency?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was two weeks from the date of the interview to the job offer. It was one week after the job offer when I heard back from someone about the job start date.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Met with the store manager. We spoke about my prior experience. Spoke about job responsibilities and requirements. Took me on a tour of the stock room and introduced me to some employees.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gap (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

It was pretty laid back. Manager just wanted to know more about me and if I was willing to get up every morning to do the job. I was there for about 15 minutes. Told to wait for background check to get a call back for a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Took me almost 3 week to get an interview, i applied online (Part Time position). They called me for an interview, no question when they called me, the interview was simple and short, almost 10 minutes.

I'm just waiting for the call if i get the job or not :p

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I believe my first interview was on the phone, and then the next day they email me for an second interview with 2 managers, I was a lil nervous because they ask me a lot of questions, since the position was overnight, when the interview was done, i received an phone call saying that i got the job, but they will be another interview, a group interview, they wanted to see how we interract with others, and it went smooth, and we had to come back the next day to fill out our paper work

Interview Questions

• Why gap?
      Have you ever worked at overnight?
      If we contact your old job, what you think they will say about you?   Answer Question