Gap Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Store Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gap

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I came in they told me to pick an outfit out that goes together well, then they took me into a room and asked me questions just general things nothing to specific.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Employee in North Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gap (North Bergen, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewer had candor but I felt like she managed her expectations because she didn't really ask about my skills. It was informal having taken place in the managers room while the assistant manager had her back to us and she interjected in the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to the gap and this store in particular   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gap in March 2013.

Interview

Met with store manager straight forward questions. Very nice person and emphasized team work. Flexible scheduling, asked me about my background. Talked about my previous work experience and job expectations. Met with other team members to discuss how a typical day goes within the store.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gap (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

i applied online. after i applied online i called store and they scheduled me for an interview. the interview was a group interview. i got the job and started my first shift the same day as the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Woodstock, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

After I applied online I was emailed me a number to call and set it up an interview time.. This store was just opening so the process of getting called back was really fast. I was interviewed with one other person by two of the managers. They asked us both the same question but went back and forth between the two of us as to who answered first.

Interview Questions

• Sell me one article of clothing you are wearing   Answer Question
    • Where do you get the most influence for your style, social media, tv, music, or blogs   1 Answer
    • Describe your style.   1 Answer
    • How do you decide whether your day was good or bad?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had really good customer service and why it was good   Answer Question