Gap Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gap Store Manager Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gap in May 2014.

Interview

They take a really long time to hire someone. The process is very slow moving, and there seems to be no variance in the numerous interviews you are required to go through. Everyone asked the same questions, they should perhaps consider a group interview to save time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, in fact a little to boring.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation they made a more then fair offer right up front.

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Interview with recruiter amazing and district was good( phone interview) however regional was out and Did a lot of time wasting on my side to not lose a good candidate. Until she was available. Then was rushed and she was late.

Negotiation

They sent a letter over and they confirmed back ground then you start.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gap (Honolulu, HI) in June 2009.

Interview

Worked my way up thru the ranks.

Interview Questions

• When taking over a new store, what is the first thing you would do.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in February 2012.

Interview

first the headhunt made a phone call to ask about the general question. then made an appointment to the face to face interview. then the second interview by gm.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider when investing in a product or a service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scarsdale, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Scarsdale, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

phone interview , followed by 2 more phone interviews , then face to face interview with DM, then panel interview with regional merchant and regional HR manager

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

straight forward

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gap in January 2009.

Interview

Basically you have a phone interview with the HR Recruiter for the company. If you pass that then you get an interview with the District Manager. and Lastly you interview with the Regional Director. The HR interview is jus common. with the DM its more about how you lead people and your people management skills along with driving for results. With the RD its more so just sizing you up as a formality it seems, just checking your character and if your likeable.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous direct reports have to say about you as a leader if we asked them?   Answer Question