Garanti Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Garanti Bank Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2016

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Garanti Bank in June 2007.

Interview

I applied through career fair and invited for a group interview at a hotel in Ankara. They presented a problem situation and wanted the whole group with a single solution. Meanwhile \, they observed how each person behaves and responds to others' comments. I took almost a month to learn that I am not offered a position.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Garanti Bank.

Interview

Applied through a carrier website. Contacted by staff after two weeks and interviewed after two weeks. General process was good and people was nice. Interview was ok. They do not put a lot of pressure in interviews. I am generally satisfied about all the application and interview process. Thank you

Equity Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Interview

Telephone interview
    1-1 interview- Ask you about your previous experience,current issues in the industry ,project advice for the bank.Preference for the department.Mistakes and lessons.Telephone interview

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Garanti Bank (Istanbul (Turkey)) in March 2015.

Interview

There are 3 or 4 steps of interview. The company invites all candidates to a camp named as Talent Camp. After that the company invites a motivation interview and asks for department preferences. However, they do not really care what department you want. They try to push you to interview with meaningless departments. After they they offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations from the company?   1 Answer

Organisation and Process Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Garanti Bank (Istanbul (Turkey)) in November 2014.

Interview

I talked with the human resources first, where the talk was friendly and focused on my experiences and values in general. Then for the second interview, I talked with the manager and the SVP of the Organisation and Process Development department. They gave a brief introduction to the job title, and asked me my expectations. Finally, they asked some critical questions about the work to understand my approach to problems.

Interview Questions

• Suppose Garanti Bank wants to change the queue numbering method. What factors should be considered to prioritise the customers?   Answer Question

Senior Software Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Garanti Bank (Istanbul (Turkey)) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online from a job board web site.
    After that we made a phone screening interview, and they send me personal behavior test. After I finished and send it back to HR. Because of I was in a different city from the working environment, they arranged a video conference call in their local branch in my living city. I interviewed with HR and my possible first responsible Manager, we talked about my past experiences, and also they told about the role. After this meeting, they have send me a technical test, which was a technical design for given scenario. I prepared a presentation and a technical design document, then send back to them. After waiting about 1 month they called me for an onsite interview with the Branch Manager. I flew to Istanbul, and got the onsite interview, it was basic conversation about my past experiences. After a week the onsite interview, HR called me with an offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a technical design document for given scenario.   Answer Question

Junior Collection Officer Interview

Interview

The recruiter contacted me by telephone and the interview was programmed for the next day so I didn't have much time to prepare. I was interviewed by 3 staff members from the HR and Collection department. The questions were mainly about my academic background, why I decided to apply for this job and how I think I can handle working under pressure.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Garanti Bank (Ankara (Turkey)) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied for the job on internet. Then they called me and want to make an interview. It was in very good enviroment. They made me feel relieved. They asked personal questions on the first step. Afterwards I had another interview with the specialists . They examine my requirements and my potential.

Costumer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Garanti Bank (Istanbul (Turkey)) in March 2013.

Interview

They interviewed us in tens. I found it pretty annoying, they expect you to do something different and give good answers to questions. I don't think it was enough for them to get to know the applicants.

Interview Questions

• They asked some logic questions that I can't remember right now.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Garanti Bank (Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied position through my university career services. Then I got inverview invitation with HR department. I had two interview session with HR and related department managers. Then I had an offer call from HR department.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work in this position?
      What is your future expectation in terms of promotion?
      Answer Question