GardaWorld Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.4

152 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

Fairly basic, involves a writing process and a face to face interview. The interview is very basic and asks general questions about your resume and experience. Overall preparation on international affairs is required.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview first then in person. Background checks take a bit long. No cons. Supervisors are down to earth. Really easy interview.i was hired within a few weeks of the interview. Garda is still hiring more people. The job is easy for good $.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a high school degree?   1 Answer
    • Are you currently enrolled in college   1 Answer
    • Are you married   1 Answer
    • Do you have any children   1 Answer
    • Are you available for full time positions.   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld in May 2017.

Interview

There wasn't really questions asked. All correspondence was done thru email, and there was medical screenings, a Physical fitness test, Background check, and a written online test. The biggest thing is to make sure that you have your DD214's ready if you are former military and also have a passport.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Put an app in online was contacted the next day by email to set up a face to face interview. Was pretty basic I met with the branch manager and we got along really well I was there almost 2 hours talking about the job. Afterwards if your hired they set up a firearms training session and a few other tests

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Balance of behavioral and technical questions mostly focused on resume and past experience. Make sure you can answer questions about all parts of past experience and how that experience can relate back to position you are applying for. Met with 2 or 3 management level staff all asking similar questions.

Interview Questions

• What experience from your previous job can you carry over into this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Edison, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was simple. Was told i had the job on the spot. Two weeks later i got an email saying the job had been givem to someone else. A week after that i got a call asking if i was still looking for work, told the person i had recieved an email saying i didnt get the job and i got an "oh. Im sorry. Theirs nothing i can do."

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Bloomington, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

went over duties and hiring process. Asked normal questions nothing particular stood out besides level of security to get in to building. Compensation was lacking and company seemed ok to do bare minimum of legal requirements.

Interview Questions

• If I currently own a firearm?   1 Answer

Armed Messenger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseburg, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Roseburg, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

I was unable to attend an in-person interview, as I lived several hours away, so the Branch Manager called me on my personal cell phone. He discussed the position with me, described the requirements and job duties, and then asked if I was still interested. When I told him I was still interested, he told me he was recommending me for the position and advised that I would then be sent to the background investigation, which would come in email. Beyond this point, it was extremely difficult to get in contact with the Branch Manager until my first day.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to provide your own firearm and boots?   1 Answer
    • After hearing the job duties and requirements, are you still interested in this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Lexington, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by phone for an interview by the regional manager (Chicago). A week later I was scheduled for a interview after completed a drug test and DOT physical. The interview was about two hours and involved a test and a ridiculous amount of reading.

I was also not informed the employees fell under a union and did not find this out until my third or fourth day on the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems working outside (snow, rain, et cetera)? This position involves going in and out of vehicles all day.   Answer Question

Driver Messenger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GardaWorld.

Interview

Phone interview was more just to set up a face to face.
    Didn't go into any particulars. Very cordial and polite over the phone. Seemed to make you feel like you were a priority.