GardaWorld Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GardaWorld Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Put an app in online was contacted the next day by email to set up a face to face interview. Was pretty basic I met with the branch manager and we got along really well I was there almost 2 hours talking about the job. Afterwards if your hired they set up a firearms training session and a few other tests

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Edison, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was simple. Was told i had the job on the spot. Two weeks later i got an email saying the job had been givem to someone else. A week after that i got a call asking if i was still looking for work, told the person i had recieved an email saying i didnt get the job and i got an "oh. Im sorry. Theirs nothing i can do."

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Bloomington, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

went over duties and hiring process. Asked normal questions nothing particular stood out besides level of security to get in to building. Compensation was lacking and company seemed ok to do bare minimum of legal requirements.

Interview Questions

• If I currently own a firearm?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

I was set up to have an interview at 8.30am yesterday Nov. 1 with HR My commute to this place was about 90 minutes. I got there at 8.20-8.25. An employee let me in the building and I told hime who I was to see. Then the receptionist arrived and I told her who I had a meeting with at 8.30am. I waited until 8.50 and decided to leave. I left my contact info with the receptionist. No followup. Rude and disrespectful. Not sure what this HR person is the head of, other than poor communication.

The other terrible reviews that I have read on Glassdoor about this place now make perfect sense.

Interview Questions

• The so called recruiter just wanted to know if I knew Excel and Access   1 Answer

Driver Messenger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GardaWorld.

Interview

Phone interview was more just to set up a face to face.
    Didn't go into any particulars. Very cordial and polite over the phone. Seemed to make you feel like you were a priority.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Had to be buzzed in, then taken to a waiting area. Waited for about 30 minutes before the interviewer appeared. Took me to the break room and began the process. He was very knowledgeable and we both had prior military backgrounds. He briefed me on the duties and responsibilities and benefits.

Interview Questions

• After telling me about the pay, he asked if I was still interested.   1 Answer

Cash Vault Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick interview, applied online and got called the next day to interview. After the background check went in for drug test. As you are leaving the testing facility you get a call as you get into your car telling you that you have passed and if you can start work the next day.

Cash Processing Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hempstead, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Hempstead, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process took about 2 weeks. The background check took to majority of the time. I also had to do a drug test. I was interviewed by the manager of the West Hempstead location and 2 supervisors that I would be working with.

Cash Vault Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted through email. Then after calling them I scheduled an in person interview. The in-person interview was pretty easy. They asked mostly behavioral questions. Also they wanted to know about my previous work experience, availability and also why I would like to work for their company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond at work and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Armored Driver/Messenger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Edison, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy. Was told the same day I had the job. I filled my online back round paperwork a week or so later after hr contacted me. That takes a week and a half to be completed. Then went for drug test and DOT physical, received results same day and was contacted by hr the next day to set up first day to complete new hire paperwork with managment. Fairly simple process.