GardaWorld Driver/Messenger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GardaWorld Driver/Messenger Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Put an app in online was contacted the next day by email to set up a face to face interview. Was pretty basic I met with the branch manager and we got along really well I was there almost 2 hours talking about the job. Afterwards if your hired they set up a firearms training session and a few other tests

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GardaWorld

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Edison, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was simple. Was told i had the job on the spot. Two weeks later i got an email saying the job had been givem to someone else. A week after that i got a call asking if i was still looking for work, told the person i had recieved an email saying i didnt get the job and i got an "oh. Im sorry. Theirs nothing i can do."

Driver Messenger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GardaWorld.

Interview

Phone interview was more just to set up a face to face.
    Didn't go into any particulars. Very cordial and polite over the phone. Seemed to make you feel like you were a priority.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Had to be buzzed in, then taken to a waiting area. Waited for about 30 minutes before the interviewer appeared. Took me to the break room and began the process. He was very knowledgeable and we both had prior military backgrounds. He briefed me on the duties and responsibilities and benefits.

Interview Questions

• After telling me about the pay, he asked if I was still interested.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Topeka, KS) in January 2016.

Interview

Not much of an interview. The manager conducts it like you're already hired. There's really no way to mess it up other than not being able to pass a drug test or a background check.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends and overtime?   1 Answer
    • Can you submit to a drug test and background check?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Showed up and they were so desperate people and they asked can you lift more then 50 pounds. Then i replied with yes. Not even 2 minutes after that they hired me.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift 50 pounds or more?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

horrible I didn't think I got the job. but I did. it was so easy. it was not even fun. they are desperate for employees why? because there turnover rate is so high because the job sucks so much. it is horrible

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here, why do you think you should work here   1 Answer

Messenger/Driver Interview

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was easy. Because they needed people at the time.

Driver/Messenger Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GardaWorld in September 2012.

Interview

Two interviews and lie detector. Focus on military experience, use of and familiarity of firearms, availability, etc. Perception of my ability to safely drive and perform the job under risk.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Orlando, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by a recruiter who was very professional, He called me a week later and asked me to come in for an interview with the Management staff. I arrived and interviewed by two people, one manager couldn't speak English, the other looked like an inmate covered in tattoos. I was called back to fill out the hired paperwork in the supervisors office where a female assistant and a supervisor were, as I filled out the paperwork the supervisor was grabbing the female's breasts and butt. I continued to fill out the paperwork and the female apologized. I the turned all the paperwork in and was sent to a drug test, and a polygraph.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, the recruiter was straight forward about the expectations etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is set, there is no negotiation.