GardaWorld Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GardaWorld Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.3

Messenger/Driver Interview

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was easy. Because they needed people at the time.

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

It was an informal process. You could tell they were herding thru canidates to fill a lot of holes in the business. The company has made some bad business decisions and they are trying to pick themselves up so they can go publc one day soon.

Director of Relationship Management Interview

Interview

This was the most ridiculously cumbersome and invasive, hour-long application process I have ever seen. I was highly qualified for the advertised position, so, with hopes high, I attempted to apply for the job online.

In addition to filling out a 9-section online application, you must take a mandatory 13-PAGE test/evaluation in order to submit your resume - that's right, you must answer 62 questions (math problems, ethics questions, and so forth) before you can submit a resume. I have seen company questionnaires before as part of the screening process, but never more than 5 or 6 questions. Talk about overkill!

You are also required to provide your ss# and birth date for a mandatory background check, as part of the application, - I have no problem with background checks, but let me first have a conversation with someone to decide if I'd even want the job before I give you my social!

My guess is that 90% of people bail out of this process without ever finishing. I did. The 62 questions were a red flag, so I hopped over to Glassdoor to read reviews of the company, which were so negative that my interest in Garda World ended there.

Preboard Screening Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

The main test before reaching interview is the X-ray images test. This is the toughest especially identifying the knife. Also ensure you take a seat close to the big screen since seeing from back of room is a bit difficult. After passing this round there is an English test which is not so difficult for people fluent with English.

Interview Questions

• What skills u hav for a security officer?   1 Answer
    • What skills u hav towards customer relationships   Answer Question
    • Cite a case when you had difference of opinion with your boss and how did you resolve it ?   Answer Question

Driver Messenger Interview

Interview

My interview is online and i hope it will be ok and hope i pass on this interview . i will be gladd if you help me in this process and i be hire in your company

Pre-Board Screening Officer Interview

Interview

Applied online. One week after received an invitation to go for the Recruitment Test Event. Scheduled the test for a week later, however unable to go due to illness in my family. Wrote an email to cancel the test and asked if there is any way to reschedule. Never received an answer.

Rather Not Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Needham, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was floored by the man that interviewed me.....I thought he was a truck driver! No professionalism whatsoever, it was the crudest experience ever.

Negotiation

I negotiated well and got what I was looking for. However, had the employer been honest about the position and long hours, I would have declined.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was very professional. The recruiter was asking the right question to determine if I am a good fit. We clicked. After that everything turned south. It took them 2 weeks to schedule a face-to-face interview. Since I am working, I asked them to come towards the end of the day. They said I have to meet both, the Talent Acquisition Director, and the Department Head, so I had to take half a day off to go meet them. First I talked to the Talent Acquisition Director. She was checking me out, looking at my purse, at my engagement ring and asking strange questions. Currently I am working for a small company and she kept saying “that is a really small company”. Although the posting did not say only big corporation employees should apply.

At the end, she made me leave the room and go back to the front desk so she can make sure the other interviewer is available to meet with me. When she came back she said that person cannot make it today and we’ll be in touch to re-schedule. Two days later not even her, but the first recruiter from the phone interview sent me an email saying they had selected other candidates to interview for the position.

Driver/Messenger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Orlando, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by a recruiter who was very professional, He called me a week later and asked me to come in for an interview with the Management staff. I arrived and interviewed by two people, one manager couldn't speak English, the other looked like an inmate covered in tattoos. I was called back to fill out the hired paperwork in the supervisors office where a female assistant and a supervisor were, as I filled out the paperwork the supervisor was grabbing the female's breasts and butt. I continued to fill out the paperwork and the female apologized. I the turned all the paperwork in and was sent to a drug test, and a polygraph.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, the recruiter was straight forward about the expectations etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is set, there is no negotiation.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2009.

Interview

Fairly Short

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Stay away from this company...