Garden of Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Garden of Life

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Garden of Life (Palm Beach Gardens, FL).

Interview

First impressions work both ways! Garden of Life forgets that they are being interviewed as a potential employer just as they are interviewing candidates as potential employees.

I applied online and a few weeks later received a request to interview via phone with a recruiter. The recruiter called in 15 minutes late.

Next step in the process was an onsite interview with two people that was overly complicated to schedule. That interview also began late and ran 30 minutes over. The job duties described during the face to face interviews were much more detailed and involved than conveyed in the job description and phone call. I was told the job is 10 hours of work per day that you are expected to complete in 8 hours. One interviewer was wearing workout clothing, and did not comb their hair or apply makeup. I was only asked 3 questions, the rest of the time she spent talking about herself.

The receptionist was very nice. The lobby was a bit strange, they have a McDonald's Play Land type slide and a plastic tree trunk and no chairs available for guest seating. It was awkward to be standing around with 4 or 5 other people also waiting on appointments.

There was zero communication after the interview so if you like to have your time wasted only to be ghosted afterwards, Garden of Life is the place for you.

Interview Questions

• They want to know how you go about checking your work. Do you check and recheck compulsively? Or check it once and move on?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Garden of Life.

Interview

Probably one of the most awkward and disorganized experiences interviewing I have had. I applied for a position and was called relatively quickly to be told the hiring manager wanted to move fast and requested an interview immediately. I was told the position i applied for did not pay what I expected to make, but that other open positions did and that the team would help figure out where I would fit best and my application could be moved around on the back end. Unbeknownst to me, I was immediately scheduled to interview for a different position, one whose job description I had not even read. And the interviewing team (all 5 people) did not get the memo that not only did I not apply for this position, but that I was interested in a different, 3rd position. I was unaware the interviewing team was unaware of this situation, too. It was quite uncomfortable, for 3 long hours, and I did not want to cause more of a problem for everyone, so i tried to go with the flow; be as polite as possible. Being that I was new to these people and company, i did not want to throw anyone under the bus for pointing these things out. I was told I would hear back in a couple days. I never heard anything, weeks later.

Interview Questions

• "What statistics did you use in SPSS?"   1 Answer