Garfield's Restaurant & Pub Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Garfield's Restaurant & Pub

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zanesville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garfield's Restaurant & Pub (Zanesville, OH).

Interview

It was many years ago so I can't really remember it much but I do recall the manager being very pleasant. He asked me what hours I was willing to work, do remember that, if i would be able to stand on my feet for long periods of time and if I had reliable trnasportation.

Interview Questions

• He asked me how I would handle if a customer was given a steak made to him the wrong way.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garfield's Restaurant & Pub (State College, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Fairly simple. Showed up and spoke to the general manager. They were very personable and made me feel very comfortable. Spent a lot of time Talking about them rather than myself. That did not bother me at all.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garfield's Restaurant & Pub (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2013.

Interview

Went in to fill out employment app. They told me they have a server position open. Met with manager went over my app in person and hired me on the spot. Sent me to be drug tested immediately after. Had me sign a release for a background check. Was called the next day and told I got the job. Started work there next day. Whole process took 3 days.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that complained his food was bad?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garfield's Restaurant & Pub (Lancaster, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Walked in to fill out an application, manager sat with me right then and asked me some basic questions about previous experience and told me to contact him a week before I was ready to work. He was very easy going and obviously used to hiring people who weren't highly professional.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous server experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garfield's Restaurant & Pub (Hagerstown, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

One on one interview with restaurant assistant manager. Lasted about half an hour. She was strict, and asked a lot personal experience questions.

Interview Questions

• If I thought I saw a fellow employee stealing from the company how would I react?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating.