Garretson Resolution Group Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Garretson Resolution Group

1 Interview Review

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Montgomery, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process started with a call from a staffing agency to see if I was interested in the position. After reading the position description I agreed to be submitted for consideration. An interview was set up about a week later.
I arrived a few minutes early and checked in with the receiptionist. The HR Manager greeted me, she was very friendly, outgoing and made me feel welcome.
I was taken to a conference room where I was greeted by a department head and another employee who was currently in the role that I was interviewing for. (she was not being replaced)
The questions were situational.
After discussing my background and how I would handle certain situations, the director was brought in for a few minutes to speak with me. He was pretty intense and obviously passionate about his work.

The interview went well. However, this interview was the first one I had after recovering from major spine surgery. I had finished physical rehab, but had not progressed to climbing stairs and there was two flights to climb, one outside and one inside. This took me a while and was difficult for me to do. I got some strange looks from the HR Manager and probably should have explained, but was concerned about a possible perception of not being "healthy" enough for the role.

I did not receive an offer even though the feedback I got was positive.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a contractor was doing your job and was not hired in perm and you were?   1 Answer