Garretson Resolution Group Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Garretson Resolution Group Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Garretson Resolution Group

2.5

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group.

Interview

Just some behavior questions. I applied the job twice. In the first year I was denied. After I got some work experience I got a second interview oppotunity for different job

Interview Questions

• What is level of programming and sql?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Garretson Resolution Group

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Montgomery, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

On Sunday I received an email from an agency about the Data Analyst position, I responded by email the same day. Monday, I received a call from the agency, after speaking for a few minutes, was invited to interview with them. Tuesday afternoon I interviewed with the agency who then submitted my resume to the client (Garrettson). Before I got home, I received a call setting up an appointment for an interview with the client.
    At Garrettson, I was interviewed by a panel consisting of the HR Manager, hiring manager, a peer hiring manager, a potential peer and the director of the department.
    There was more explanation of the company than direct questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was "what would your ideal position be like"?   1 Answer