Garretson Resolution Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Garretson Resolution Group

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Montgomery, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process started with a call from a staffing agency to see if I was interested in the position. After reading the position description I agreed to be submitted for consideration. An interview was set up about a week later.
    I arrived a few minutes early and checked in with the receiptionist. The HR Manager greeted me, she was very friendly, outgoing and made me feel welcome.
    I was taken to a conference room where I was greeted by a department head and another employee who was currently in the role that I was interviewing for. (she was not being replaced)
    The questions were situational.
    After discussing my background and how I would handle certain situations, the director was brought in for a few minutes to speak with me. He was pretty intense and obviously passionate about his work.

The interview went well. However, this interview was the first one I had after recovering from major spine surgery. I had finished physical rehab, but had not progressed to climbing stairs and there was two flights to climb, one outside and one inside. This took me a while and was difficult for me to do. I got some strange looks from the HR Manager and probably should have explained, but was concerned about a possible perception of not being "healthy" enough for the role.

I did not receive an offer even though the feedback I got was positive.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a contractor was doing your job and was not hired in perm and you were?   1 Answer

Requirement Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group.

Interview

I applied online. I got a phone call from HR to schedule an appointment with the IT manager with a week.
    First Round was a Telephonic Interview. The recruiter asked me about the projects on my resume. Explained the the position an the skill set they are looking for

Interview Questions

• Tell me some past experience which matches with the position we are looking for.   Answer Question

Medical Records Review Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Charlotte, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview went smoothly without any difficult questions to answer. A recruiter will contract you to set up an interview. I had to wait for about ten minutes before the interview process started but the receptionist was nice and friendly. The hiring process takes awhile to find out if you are hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Which previous work culture did you enjoy working the most and why?   Answer Question

Liens Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Charlotte, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

Met manager at job fair in May. Received call for phone interview, then panel interview in August. Panel interview was in early August and I was told a decision would be made in 1-2 weeks. I followed up twice after and didn't get a response. I didn't hear anything from the company until I got a call in early October with a job offer.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Loveland, OH).

Interview

The interview was very laid back and easy. The gentlemen asked no technical questions and only wanted to basically know if I was fine with completing repetitive tasks. I got the sense that personal growth is not a huge priority.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Garretson Resolution Group (Charlotte, NC) in March 2019.

Interview

Went through one round of interviewing from a recruiting firm. Interview took about 20 minute and did not hear until a couple days later that I did not receive the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had with a customer/client and how did you resolve it?   2 Answers