Gartner Associate Client Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gartner Associate Client Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at Gartner

4.1

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Tough, 4 stage interview. First, they do a preliminary screen, then they call back for a more formal screen, then there is a phone interview with 2 hiring managers, and finally there is an on-site interview that includes a powerpoint presentation in front of a panel of roughly 5 people. They ask a lot of behavioral questions ("How did/would you handle this type of situation?") and want to see an inner drive to succeed. Everyone I talked to was as friendly as can be and made the interview process a very enjoyable experience. They give feedback after each session to help you prepare for the next round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gartner

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Three separate interviews, two via phone and one panel interview.
    Theses took place weeks apart and feedback was provided the entire time as well as tips for success. It went by slower than anticipated.

Interview Questions

• Examples of how you are a top performer.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Egham, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The process consists of a 20-30 minute call with the internal recruiter to discuss the company, the role, your background etc. The next stage is one hour telephone interview based on your knowledge of Gartner, the role and competency questions around Gartner's 4 traits (which they will explain ahead of the interview). The third stage is a WebEx interview with 2 hiring managers which follows a similar format to the previous interview. The final stage is a panel interview in the office, consisting of a pre-prepared presentation, a web demo and some more competency questions.
    The whole process was designed to guide you, not to trick you or catch you out. Everyone that I dealt with was really helpful and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What evidence do you have of times you have performed in the top 20%? When have you been working in a team and had to overcome an issue? Questions relating to handling challenges, how you learn, how you respond to feedback etc.   1 Answer

Associate Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gartner (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

5 rounds: initial call with internal recruiter (phone 30min), first interview with recruiter (phone 30-45min), two interviews with hiring manager + another manager (45min WebEx), final panel interview on location.

Interview Questions

• Evidence of previous job achievements (reaching targets and metrics) and evidence of excelling (again quantified - top 10-15%) in education, previous jobs, activities etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Egham, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was composed from 3 phone calls and 1 panel interview, where I had to prepare a presentation, expose it and answer to questions mainly about my personality and how I face challenges. All people I met were really professional and respecting me, even if the interview proccess was really tought.

Anonymous Employee in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gartner (Egham, England (UK)).

Interview

There have been quite a few interviews (5 I think) back when I applied in 2009 and the whole process must have taken a few months. Good solid interview process. Very clear at every stage of the interview process. The first interview was over the phone with an internal recruiter which must have lasted c. 30 minutes. The second stage was a face to face interview with the team manager recruiting for this role. This was conducted in person in Egham and was a very pleasant experience. The manager was very friendly and asked me a lot about my previous experience and how it can benefit Gartner's role she was recruiting for. The next stage was a phone interview with the VP of Service Delivery for the whole group. The last stage was a 2-hour panel where I was asked to prepare and deliver a presentation and answer all questions that they had in the meantime and afterwards. There were 3 senior managers present at that interview (out of 5-6 participants who were supposed to be there but could not due to holidays etc).

Interview Questions

• Have you had any difficult situations in your past roles and if yes, how did you handle them?   1 Answer

See What Gartner Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Leadership Client Manager in Fort Myers, FL

Pros: “Great work culture. I enjoy going to work and spending time with my team and internal partner. 25 PTO days just after 2 years is a big perk. Even if you are lower down in the organization...”“Great work culture. I enjoy going to work and spending time with my team and internal partner. 25 PTO days just after 2 years is a big perk. Even if you are lower down in the organization you have the power to implement change in the organization and have a lot of mobility to advance. 99.9% of the managers are fantastic and are truly there for your development and success.” – Full Review