Gartner Graduate Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gartner Graduate Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Gartner

3.6

Graduate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had the first interview with a nice woman who give me a feedback afterwards. Nothing difficult, introducing myself, say why Gartner..... The second interview lasted longer, 45min, and most of the question were competencies questions. Make sure you have examples of when you tried to convince someone or a group of person. They look for concise and clear example everytime. Be confident and calm, and everything might go well. the feedback they gave me at every interview were helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you convinced someone?
    Why Gartner?
    Why Sales?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gartner

Graduate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I had only a phone interview. The recruiters forget about it and call me one day after at the same time planned. She wants me to be very specific about why I would work in Sales.

Graduate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Egham, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

A 4 stage process:

1- An introductory phone call with a campus recruiter/ sending CV
    2- A telephone interview (trait based) with the same campus recruiter
    3- A video interview with another member of the recruitment team
    4- A panel interview at Gartner office

Feedback was given at each stage at the application, allowing you to progress on a personal level. Each member of the Gartner team were extremely approachable and supporting at every stage of the application.

Interview Questions

• When has there been a time when you have received strong feedback   Answer Question

Graduate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Egham, England (UK)).

Interview

1. Introductory Telephone Interview with Recruiter
    2. Telephone Interview with Behavioural Based Interview Questions and Sales Roleplay
    3. Telephone Sales Roleplay
    (Was unable to attend assessment centre day so Gartner kindly arranged for me to go through the normal process)
    4. Face to Face Interview with Sales Roleplay
    5. Panel Interview

Really good interview process because after every step, in the same phone call or face to face, the interviewer will go through feedback on how you did and it's extremely detailed feedback. They really encourage questions as well, so don't hold back.

Interview Questions

• Gartner 101 (key information about what Gartner does, who their clients are etc) questions   1 Answer
    • Why Sales?   1 Answer

Graduate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

4-5 steps process.
    It started with a phone interview asking behavioral fit questions.
    The last step of the process was an interview at the office in Egham.
    The whole process took around one month.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with such job?
      Why Gartner?
      What do you know about Gartner?   Answer Question

Graduate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gartner (Egham, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very intense, but one of the best interview processes I have been through. Having been contacted though LinkedIn, I had three phone interviews and an assessment centre. Each phone interview intensified, and it was hugely important to understand the feedback recieved each call. Finally the assessment centre involved 2 panel interviews lasting between 60-90 minutes, and a mock sales call. Again, really enjoyed the process, more challenging than any other process i've done (and i've done a few), very competent recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Putting yourself in my shoes, why should we not hire you based off what we've seen today?   Answer Question

Graduate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gartner (Egham, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Four stage process;
    two telephone interviews- Traits and motivation based questions and discovery call role plays in both.
    one video interview- Articulation about the company and your understandings/alignment to it
    A final assessment centre/'invitational day' - An informal presentation on 'Why Gartner and why Sales', a panel interview, presentations by employees, a role play and a traits based interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Gartner and why sales   Answer Question
    • How do your previous work/academic experiences align with Gartner's values/traits?   Answer Question
    • How would you market Gartner to a technology end user/vendor (CMO/CEO)   Answer Question