Gartner Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gartner Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Gartner

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gartner (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

First you will undergo a behavioral over the phone that lasts approximately 30-45 minutes. If you excel to the next round of interview you will face a panel interview and additionally perform a role play.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gartner

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with Gartner after meeting a representative at a career fair. Everyone I have met has been extremely nice and helpful with any questions. They also respond very quickly after interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you didn't know how to proceed   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career portal and was contacted a few weeks later for a phone interview with a recruiter. The phone interview was mostly behavioral questions but also included a lot of personal questions digging into what my motivation is to succeed.

I received the offer for the second round interview at the end of my phone interview. The second round was a Skype interview with two account managers from Gartner. It was a few behavorial questions but also included a sales roleplay. For the sales roleplay they had me pick an organization from my resume and pretend I was trying to receive a "platinum sponosrship" from a local pizza place. After the roleplay, they asked me how I thought I did and then gave me feedback. I received the offer the next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed for Business and Services Summer Intern in London.

First there was a short phone screening to find out more about the job.
    Next was an hour-long phone interview with a recruiter. Mostly behavioral questions and questions about background and CV. As a preparation I was asked to get familiar with the STAR method and think of particular examples that demonstrate top performance, people skills etc.
    After this was a Case Study interview with a hiring manager. This was many qualitative and quantitative questions based on an actual business case with numbers. This was slightly stressful as the manager rushed through the interview as if they were in a hurry.
    Next step would have been panel interview, but I didn't get to this stage. After the Case Study interview I was told that I made mistakes in my calculations and qualitative answers.

Overall the interview was a positive experience. The recruiters were polite and were happy to provide feedback after every stage (this can help you in the future). Generally I would say that they are looking for very confident and qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you made a mistake and what did you learn from this?   Answer Question
    • What areas should Gartner focus on in increasing contract renewal rate with existing clients?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gartner (Champaign, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The business analyst call from D.C. The interview lasts for 30 minutes. Just ask something about my resume, and basic behavioral questions. If you are prepared, the interview will not be hard. I did bad in the interview and did not receive any response after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Champaign, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

I did two technical assignment. The first on is on-site within 2 hours and the second one is done remotely within 24 hours. I did not hear any response after that. I emailed them asking about the result but no feedback.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gartner in November 2018.

Interview

It will be a 30-mins phone screening interview. I haven't taken it yet and I will take it next Tuesday. As soon as I finished it, I would add more details about this question. The HR seems very nice and hope I can get through it.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

First round call with the HR Rep. completed, this is followed by another call from the department you are hiring for and third round is either in person or on FaceTime.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your internship experience?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I apply online first, then get an email asks for interview in a week. There is about 30min behavioral phone interview and HR talks about the position, salary and even housing. The process is pretty quick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gartner (Washington, DC) in December 2018.

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter, then two hours of skype interviews with Gartner employees (one is behavioral, one is case). The behavioral interview was extremely odd -- the interviewers have a script they are forced to follow, which makes the whole thing feel extremely impersonal. Case interview is pretty easy. The entire process happens very quickly.

Interview Questions

• The case was about buses and comparing the cost/benefit analysis of different types of buses.   1 Answer