Gartner Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gartner Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Gartner

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gartner in October 2017.

Interview

My interview was over the phone for their sales internship. The Interview was mostly a conversation. The recruiter ask you a few questions then she responds by repeating what you said in your own words. The length of the interview was 30 min

Interview Questions

• How do you build trust with a top level manager?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gartner

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gartner.

Interview

I applied for the sales internship. There were two rounds of interviews and one round prep meeting with the initial hiring manager. The first round was an initial briefing - they told you about Gartner and asked about things on your resume. Know your resume. The next round was a Sales role play with behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• 1st interview: Tell me about yourself. followed by multiple questions relating to resume.   1 Answer
    • 2nd interview: Tell me about how you showed leadership/ teamwork?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was pretty lengthy. I talked to two recruiters over the phone first, since they switched my role from client engagement to sales, and those were both the same. Only one or two behavioral questions, mostly just asked about you and to expand on the experiences on your resume. After that was an hour long interview with someone else, this was very behavioral based so prepare for it. Next was a Skype interview which was very similar to the phone call.

Interview Questions

• They asked one hard question - it was how I would use/offer Gartner services to how my university's application process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Austin, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Only reached phone interview stage, Basic Personal questions. A few about the company itself and what you were looking for by working for them. Second Interview would be in person with multiple people.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner in April 2019.

Interview

Very punctual and the interview questions were targeted to maximize the amount of information needed for the job at hand. There were preliminary questions prior to the phone interview that I had to fill out and email to the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What skills has your previous job experience given you to make you well-equipped for this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gartner (Gainesville, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview and recruiter was very kind and calming throughout the whole process. Started with basic questions about past experiences. Always refer to the STAR method, this will let the recruiter form an image of your answer and it is always more professional.

Interview Questions

• What is a mistake you made in a past leadership position and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gartner in April 2019.

Interview

The whole process took more than two months. No coordination between interviewers and a lot of repeated questions. A short hireview and then several 1:1 interviews including one case interview. All in all - a time consuming process. The employees did not talk too positively about the workplace.