Gartner Leadership Client Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gartner Leadership Client Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Gartner

4.1

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Starts with an initial phone interview with HR, then with management. You do have opportunity to speak with employee in role applying for to understand day to day activities/what to expect. Then panel interview.

Interview Questions

• In 30 seconds tell me how many things you can do with a brick   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gartner

Leadership Client Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner in December 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter named Kevin. Last feedback was that the answers should have been more concise. Brevity is key as well as knowing the metrics behind previous experience. Feedback is important to this company so asking for it is on their checklist.

Interview Questions

• What metrics have you had in previous jobs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Very detailed interview process that forces you to look deeply into your work history to provide relevant examples to the position you apply for. This is definitely tough, but it is also a great confidence booster! They require you to ask a lot of questions, which in the end was my downfall. After two phone interviews and two employee calls, I had run out of things to ask prior to actual on-the-job training, because I learn best by doing. It would be beneficial for them to take this into account when interviewing candidates - that a lack of questions at the final interview doesn't mean the candidate does not have passion for the job. I was also told that I did a lot of things well and got great feedback from them, then some of those same things were reasons I did not receive an offer. In the end, I was left a little frustrated, but this process will be beneficial at all subsequent interviews with other companies!

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself with as many adjectives as possible in 60 seconds.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

5 Step Process:
    1. An initial call with a Garnter national recruiter to collect details
    2. a call with a local recruiter to sense if your experience matches the job
    3. a call with a current LCM (of any branch) to help you understand the position you're applying for
    4. a call with local LCM hiring managers to sense your phone presence (IMPORTANT STEP)
    5. a final panel interview in front of 4-5 hiring managers, 1 recruiter, and 1 VP where you make a unique presentation discussing Gartner, the position you're applying for, and why you.

Interview Questions

• Honestly the questions aren't particularly hard, just very spur of the moment (aka in the middle of you speaking/ answering another question). Two big ones are: What makes you get out of bed in the morning?, and what are you doing to develop yourself as a professional?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

My interview with Gartner followed the format others have already outlined, so I won't bore you with the details - the process involved several telephone interviews with HR reps, people in the role, and hiring managers, followed by an in-person panel interview with the VP over the department, the hiring manager, and another manager. The panel interview required that I prepare and deliver a 20-minute presentation on myself, Gartner, the role, and why I should be chosen. I put a lot of work into it, and it was plain that the panel could tell I took it seriously.

Overall, this was the most intensive process I've gone through, and I brought a lot away from it. At every step, the interviewers provide you with feedback, and my impression was that the subsequent interviewer would compare notes to see how 'coachable' you are. They seem much more concerned with your personality and native talent than with your accomplishments or credentials, although those are still a factor.

Interview Questions

• No single question stood out as particularly difficult or unexpected; the process itself was the difficult part. Otherwise, the interviewers seemed more interested in *how* I answered questions than in what I actually said.   Answer Question

I declined for two reasons - first, the HR rep would not send a written offer without my verbal confirmation, but also did not acknowledge my written request for some additional details regarding the compensation package and questions brought up but not resolved during the final interview, and second, because the amount offered was not enough to justify relocating across the country.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Initial application, one month later Gartner made a request for me to submit a proposal regarding indicating my interest and those things that have influenced me, two telephone interviews with recruiter, finally notification of process not going forward

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience of being evaluated by metrics. also, What gets you excited to get up in the morning.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Multiple steps- recruiting manager calls, LCM manager group call, panel interview

Interview Questions

• If I were a brick, where would I like to be placed in the wall?   2 Answers

Leadership Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (Egham, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, in person interview with hiring manager and team member, followed by group interview with hiring manager, leadership partners, and other client partner to verify language abilty.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important issues and trends in IT today?   1 Answer