Gartner Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gartner Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Gartner

3.4

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

initial screening, face to face and then presentation. the initial screening done by HR and a consultant. the detailed done by a director and someone else. the presentation is a group.

Interview Questions

• general walk through CV then presentation on a case study. the questions were really about what have you done before. the presentation was on delivering a project   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gartner

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gartner in May 2011.

Interview

Standard process confused by HR - one screening interview, one with management and a case based interview. Follow hopefully by a complex, dragged-out process managed by HR.

Interview Questions

• Case interview is based on professional knowledge - spend time preparing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hopeless, HR is completely decoupled from the consulting business.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Gartner in May 2011.

Interview

Three phone interviews: 2 with recuiters from Gartner and 1 with a Managing Vice President.
    Four 1:1 interviews: Managing Vice Presidents and Senior Directors of Consulting
    1 Presentation to 4 people, again Managing Vice Presidents and Senior Directors

The recruiters did their job well and talked up the company. However, they were not able to articulate the position in the industry they were hiring for.

Was told some conflicting information when receiving answers to several questions. This is probably normal because the interviewers were located in different regions and countries.

The presentation was basically a case study. You are provided a list of cases from which you choose and then present to a mock-CIO on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver tough news to a client.   2 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gartner in April 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed and methodical. The whole process almost took a month - from the recruiter phone interview, to the Manager phone interview, to the Group Panel interview and finally, the Panel Presentation. Several delays due to constant re-scheduling due to hectic Gartner personnel schedule.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gartner (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2017.

Interview

3-4 rounds, general experience, case study and presentation. IQ test and case study is a part of process. One might get a small research project to complete I 1-2 hr. HR is very friendly and support with all the processes and instrument. it might followed by a PI round. then in 1 to 4 week another presentation round would be there.

Interview Questions

• Case study- A step up case study   1 Answer