Gate 1 Travel Product Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gate 1 Travel (Fort Washington, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Sent in my resume from a job board site and got a call to schedule an interview that same day. Waited a while to interview with upper management and it all went so quickly. Felt like 10 minutes, which was not what I was expecting at all. I wish it was longer so the interviewer could get a better feel of who I was (more or less is the idea the interviewer got from me which means it should have been longer). I got some generic questions like "where are you from?" "how far is your commute" and so on. I left the interview very unsure of what would happen next (there was no discussion of the actual position, hours or pay). Anyway, I followed up three times by phone and email and still no response on whether the position is filled yet or they were still making a decision. I thought this was very unprofessional. Correspondence with the person before I had the interview was great-I received responses to my questions right away (but perhaps the said person is sick or out of town?).

The actual office setting was decent. Very open. Quiet. It had cubicles but they did not "shut" people away from each other. I do not recall a secretary or front desk. Not very a diverse staff personally.

Interview Questions