Gateway Foundation Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gateway Foundation Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Gateway Foundation

2.0

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gateway Foundation (Chicago, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

Efficient, quick, thorough, and very professional. It was done in a timely manner and I wasn't kept waiting to hear back for the second interview and for the third interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you recruit hard to fill positions? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gateway Foundation

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gateway Foundation (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The Director of HR emailed me to set up a time for us to have a phone interview. The HR Director called me and we discussed the opportunity as well as my background. I was told they would follow up within a few days and never did. I sent her a thank you email and you would have thought she would have at least said "Thank you for your time but we have decided to pursue other candidates at this time". HR Director never responded back to my email which I feel was very rude and ignorant.

It was probably a blessing not to get this job. I would like to move into a Recruiting Manager role in the near future and honestly I don't think there is room from advancement here.

Interview Questions

• Typical just asked me about the company's I worked for and my experience.   1 Answer